Streamer *request*

Request from ASweetPea
I'm not 100% sure what twitch streaming is?😂 I just googled it.. BUT I definitely know of Outlast, hope this is okay..

You sat alone, in the darkness of your work room. The camera focused on your nervous looking face, streamers watched you play your newest game, Outlast. Your fiancé, Bill, was out drinking with his friends, this was the perfect opportunity to play.

You bit your lip nervously, "I don't even know how this is going to gooo".. you spoke to them, as your character wondered the asylum. Fear started to fill the room and you could feel the tense atmosphere.

Bill came home early, barely drunk. Tipsy if that. His large body was still intoxicated as he slowly made is way up the steps of your home. He heard your screams and mumbles as he gradually made his way up to the second floor.

Your eyes focused on the scream, talking to the viewers to calm yourself down. The tension grew from the game, you just knew a jump scare was going to occur. Your body froze and scrunched up as you tried to prepare yourself...

You let out a piercing scream as two large hands grab and shook your now shaking shoulders. Bill's laughter echoed as he turned on the lamp on the desk. You wrapped your arms around yourself, in shock.

"Bill that's not Fucking funny" you turned in your chair to see him sat on another table, still howling. "I'm sorry babe, but it is"

You shot him a death glare, "it's not! How embarrassing" you mumbled before turning back to the paused screen.

His large body was now stood behind you. He pulled your hair back and buried his nose into the crook of your neck. "Awe baby, please don't be like this... I was only joking".

You chuckled, giving in causing him to chuckle back. "Still not funny" you made out, stroking his cheek.