1am

He entered the room after taking his shoes off at the door step, praying you wouldn't be mad. It was 1am, movie night started at 8...

Bill saw your body curled into a ball as you laid on the sofa with a fluffy blanket draped over your pyjamas. He gave a weak smile at how adorable you looked, he felt ashamed that he disappointed you yet again. Coming closer, he leant at the coffee table to grab the remote and switch off the random film that was playing.

Then he turned to kneel beside the sofa and beside your head. Bill's eyes softened as he strokes your hair was loosely tied back into a low ponytail. "I'm sorry, baby." He muttered, tucking soft strands behind your studded ear.

His voice caused your eyes to slightly flutter open, but they weren't quite wide enough due to being so tired. "Bill?" You questioned the crouched figure beside you.

"I'm here, baby. Don't worry." He cooed, standing up to pick you up. Before wrapping his arms around your frame, you leaned on one elbow wearily, "what time is it? Where were you?" You asked like a small child, too fatigue to argue.

"I'm sorry. At work, few mates asked to go to a bar for a while.." he told you apologetically.

Your body fell limp again the soft sofa, and you inhaled slowly then exhaled even slower. Trying to wake your self, you laid on your back and rubbed your eyes. "So you went drinking?" You asked him quite coldly.

"Y/N I'm sorry, I only have one glass, I promise." Bill told you, attempting to lift you but you shrugged off his touch. "That's not the point, you were meant to be here.." You stated quite bluntly, extending an arm to grab hold of your phone. The brightness caused you to hiss and squint your eyes. "... 5 hours ago."

You stood up and Bill went to drape an arm around you but you fell from his grasp. "Don't Bill. Let's just go to bed." Bill poured knowing you were mad. He ran a hand through his slightly gelled hair, "we can watch a film still, bub.." he tried but you didn't turn to look.

You just fixed your satin pyjama shirt and let your feet pad across the eliminate flooring. "Not tonight.." you sighed, heading for the stairs. Bill was fast to turn off all the lights downstairs and follow you upstairs.

He watched as you tried to make yourself comfy in the bed, as he tugged the shirt over his head. "Y/N I am sorry, yknow." He tried again, tugged down his jeans and socks. "I know.." you mumbled into the duvet when turning on your side.

"I just want to make sure.." he said softly, walking cautiously to his side of the bed. Bill slipped under, and shuffled close to your body to spoon. He adored being the big spoon, he was so large compared to you, it felt comforting. But he secretly loved when he was the little spoon, when you'd kiss his shoulder blades from behind.

"I'll make it up to you, baby.." Bill whispered into your hair, causing you to grunt. "You better, Skarsgård." You laughed into your pillow slightly, "now let me sleep."

"Goodnight kiss?" Bill asked for his kiss as he did every night, it was slightly a command. You turned slightly and sat up to meet his plump lips. Despite being mad at the man, you couldn't turn down a kiss and a cuddle. You pressed you own lips into his, you could feel him smile cheekily into it as you meshed together. Pulling away at the same time, you nodded. "Goodnight kiss." You copied, Bill licking his lips.

You dropped back onto your side, facing away from Bill and sighed conveying how tired you were. "Love you, good night Princess." "I love you too, goodnight bub."