Green eyed Monster *Part 1*

BillyBoySkarsgard requested this, thank you. Hope you like it.

Some 00's summer tune was played loudly as a a bunch of wild millennials jumped into the hotel pool; you and your best friend, Sadie, being one of them.

You both held hands and squealed until you bobbed back up from the crystal blue water, you wiped your face with both palms as you laughed. "That fucking hurt!" Sadie laughed, leading you to paddle away from the splashing crowd of roughly 20 to swim at a more calmer end of the pool.

"Having fun, you two?" Jordan, the host of the party, called from walking past the side of the pool in his playful pink speedos. "Yeah!" You shouted back, pulling a thumbs up before swimming again. The red-head male just laughed before rushing away to attend more guests.

"Hey, baby." Your boyfriend grabbed your waist as soon as you were in arms reach, murmuring into your ear. You shrieked and giggling, putting your hands on his shoulders as he slightly lifted you in the air from the water. Sadie just laughed, looking over to her boyfriend who was no where to be seen. "Y'know where Michael is, Bill?" Sadie asked readjusting her like green bikini top. Bill, still holding you like a child, turned both of you around to peer around, "mmmm no. He was right here." He told her, sounding quite clueless. "Ah, never mind!" She laughed it off, "he will be back soon." You and Bill nodded, smiling at Sadie.

"Ey, Sadie! Grab that floatie before them over they do!" You commanded, jumping from Bill's grasp. Sadie splashed about until the pink floatie ,that could easily carry you two on it, cane closer. "Yesssss!" She hissed to herself in satisfaction as she grabbed ahold of it.

"Be good, princess." Bill kissed your neck before letting go of your hand. You gave him a cheeky smile as you licked your lips and swam towards Sadie, showing your black bikini bottoms that pleasantly flattered your curvature.

Bill watched from the side of the pool, which was around 10m away from you and your best friend. Sadie helped you as you climbed up on top of the foam material floatie. "Aren't you coming up?" You kneeled on it, patting next to you.

"Nah, princess." She teased, causing you to scrunch your nose in embarrassment. "Oh shut up!" You laughed, wiping your damp hair from your reddened cheeks. "I'm joking, I'm joking! I'll push you about a little, then I'll get on." Sadie told you, kicking her feet as she gently pushed you further Into the pool.

After three or so minutes a howling wolf whistle could be heard; a extremely flirtatious one which caused Sadie and you to snap your head in that direction. You immediately sat up from your jokingly 'sexy' pose on the floatie and sat on your side, propped up on an arm.

You squinted to see who it was, you weren't sure. A black haired male, who had gorgeous bronze skin and what appeared to be hazel eyes stood at the side of the pool. Your floatie automatically began to glide over to the male. "God sake." You could hear Sadie mumble.

"What is it?" Sadie hissed, showing her spicy side as per. "Girlie in the Black." The short male winked, pointing at you not very discreetly. Despite aware of your clothing choice, you looked down to see your bikini which was indeed black...Fuck.

"Mmm?" You tilted your head. "Babe, your gorgeous. I was wondering if you'd like to go for a drink?" The male flashed his teeth which shone incredibly, it was clear to you both they were fake and he must of spent a fortune on them. Sadie sniggered. "Without your friend." The tanned man glared at your tattooed bestie, causing her to roll her eyes.

Rescuing you, Sadie pushed the floatie with all her might which carried you still on top, so you were drifting away from the weird situation. Then she turned to the man, "She taken!" She laughed.