Tease *light smut*

You woke up and stood in the kitchen, leaning over the kitchen surface, reading a book. You sucked on lolly as you began to get lost in the book.

Bill rose, acknowledging you were missing. He strode to the kitchen, to view you in his oversized black shirt and your nude lace thong. He adored when you woke up, in sexy bedwear. The way your hair fell out of the pony, made him feel so 'weird'.

You didn't notice Bill, and flicked the book before feeling his bulge press into your butt. His arms placed either side of you, on the surface.

You smiled sweetly before turning around "Morning Baby". You grazed your hand over Bills cheek, noticing his eyes were full of lust yet anger?

"Up" indicated you to jump onto the surface, which you did. You opened your legs, letting Bill view as you still swirled the lolly around your mouth.

"Stop being a tease" he demanded, his arms and jaw tensing. You loved when you had this effect of him. "Or what... Daddy?" You asked, teasingly opening your legs even more.

Bill let out a "oof" sound, at hearing you call him Daddy. His erection grew painfully. He started to unbutton the remaining fastened buttons. His plump darted to your neck, sucking harshly. "Oh I'll make baby girl sorry..."