27 Years Later (Pennywise)

(My first time doing Pennywise... I wasn't too sure but I got this idea so I thought Fuck it... I'm sorry if you's aren't into the 'clown love')

I glared at the window,at the pouring rain as my husband laid lazily in bed asleep. Just turned 44, I began to wonder how I let myself slide into this life. I was truly happy with what I have: two gorgeous children, Mikey (16) and Georgia (10), but I couldn't help but feel this wasn't the life I was destined for.

On the other side of the window pane, Georgia ran down the street playing with the puddles and friends. I must of got lost in a gaze cause I suddenly realised Georgia was alone and kneeling at the drain. I knew what was happening.. has it already been 27 years?

You would not believe how fast I ran out of the house, not grabbing a coat or shoes. I wrapped my arms around my naive daughter and pulled her back away from the drain. "Georgia. Back in side!" I told her, trying not to scare here. "Momma, but-.." she insisted childishly but I hushed her leading her to scuttle back inside the safety of our home.

There he was. Pennywise looking the same he did 27 years ago, hunched from the inside of the drains with blue eyes glistening. "Penny.." I sighed, startled to see him yet comforted.

He was about to slide back down out of view but I was quick to kneel as Georgia did before, "Penny! Please! It's me, Y/N!" I called through the gap. I thought I lost him for another 27 years until his fluffed orange hair emerged again, followed by his striking eyes and childish red lips.

He seemed confused, "Y/N?" He asked as if he didn't hear me. I smiled in return and held out my hand which he grabbed and rubbed from the sewer. "Y/N.. you look.." he started in a saddened tone, but I cut him off. "Old." I laughed, "yeah I know.. it's been 27 years, remember?"

Pennywise looked at the sewage water at his feet then looked back up to meet my gaze. "How old..?". "I'm 44.. very old I know." I chuckled, hiding my sorrow.

"I'm sorry.." he told me, his juicy bottom lip trembling. "It's okay, Penny. I know it couldn't of lasted... human form or not." I found my self letting my words trail off.. like I said, I'm happy with my life but I was in love before this.

"I-I told you, you could of came with me. You could of floated too!" Pennywise slightly scolded me, as if this was my fault. "I couldn't of.. I had dreams. I was 17- I wanted to live, I couldn't live forever in a sewer.. you had to understand that." I told him, now tearing up as he did.

"Y/N??" My husband's voice roared from the porch. My head snapped around to see him in a vest and underwear... typical. "Coming, darling" I replied sweetly, returning to face the drain but Pennywise had already disappeared.

Closing my eyes and inhaling, I stood up before opening them again to walk back into my home. "I love you Penny." I whispered under my breath, rubbing the concrete before the drain.