Tour bus - Z.H

////

"Zach!" I yelled through the tour bus for the 3rd time, still waiting for a response. "What!?" He finally yelled back, clearly irritated making me giggle. "I love you!" I yelled back with a smile on my face. Zach hated when I did this but I always found it hilarious. "If you loved me you wouldn't be so annoying!" He responded making me and Daniel     -who was sitting next to me-break out in fits of laughter.

I wiped a few tears from laughing so hard as Zach came into view with a very unamused look on his face making us laugh more. "I-im sor-ry" Daniel said between laughs as I was currently on the floor, struggling to breathe with a sore tummy and sore cheeks. After a while Daniel and I calmed down and I got back up onto the couch to see Zach leaning against the doorframe.

"How may we be of assistance to you Zachary?" I asked Zach as he looked between the both of us. "You could stop being so loud and annoying for starters" he responded, with his arms crossed. "I'm sorry your highness, but we are unable to do that" I smiled up at Zach as he just rolled his eyes and walked away. Daniel started giggling again and soon enough we were both laughing our asses off again.

Annoying Zach while being stuck in a tour bus was our favourite thing to do, even more so when jack also started to get annoyed and Corbyn joined in with Daniel and I. Most of the time Jonah watched or recorded it while laughing.

"Jack!" Daniel yelled waiting for jack to respond now. "No! Shut up!" Jack yelled back within a matter of seconds. I got off the couch and walked to where the other 4 were sitting. Corbyn and Jonah were trying to hold back laughs as jack and Zach sat next to each other, both looking very pissed off.

I squeezed between Zach and Jack as they had no choice but to move. "So, how are you two doing?" I asked looking between jack and zach. Daniel came and sat down next to Corbyn and Jonah, watching us. "Well someone's really pissing me off right now" Jack responded looking at me "I wonder who that could be" Zach said glaring at me. "Well it's not my fault we're all stuck in a tour bus with nothing to do" I said and slouched back in my chair.

"We could play hide and seek?" Corbyn suggested "the only places to hide in here are the bunks" I responded as everyone agreed. "What about we play a game called who can be quiet the longest?" Jack said, obviously still pissed off. "I hate that game" Daniel said and I agreed.

We ended up trying to think of games to play until we got to the next city the show was at. The bus pulled up to a gas station and we all got out, happy to not be stuck in a bus. As I was about to follow the boys into the gas station to get snacks but Zach walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder. "I'm sorry I'm so annoying" I smiled up at Zach as he kissed my cheek. "I really should be used to it by now" Zach laughed and put an arm around my shoulders as we walked into the gas station together.

We all bought a heap of snacks and then got back onto the bus to go to the hotel. "Y/n lets do the lady and the tramp thing" Zach said as he turned to me and gave me one end of a candy he had stretched out so it was long enough for us to do the lady and the tramp thing. All the boys probably pulled out their phone to record it as Jonah counted down from 3. "Three, two, one, go!" He yelled as Zach and I tried to do it.

Amazingly it actually worked and we met in the middle. Zach leaned in forward more and kissed me as I kissed back but we were stopped after a few seconds by the 4 boys yelling and making gagging sounds like a bunch of 8 year olds. "No pda on the bus!" Daniel yelled and everyone laughed. I blushed and looked up to see Zach blushing and smiling like an idiot.

"Aww you look like an idiot smiling like that"

"So do you dummy face"

"sO Do YoU dUmMy fAcE" I feel like zach has said that before and idk where this came from I got bored. Again

Mia ✨