Empty- J.M pt 3

- 2 months later-

////

Me, Jonah and the boys managers were the only people who knew about my pregnancy. We told the managers and they're very happy for us and vowed not to tell anyone, which they haven't thankfully. We hadn't told our parents or the rest of the band but the boys were definitely becoming suspicious of my sudden cravings and why 80% of the time I was wearing Jonah's clothes. Wearing something tight made my bump too obvious

I was sitting in Jonah and I's bedroom eating Nutella by the spoonful-which had become my most recent craving-and watching Netflix. The door opened and Jonah walked in with a smile on his face

"How are you doing?" Jonah asked and slightly giggled as I stuck another spoon of Nutella in my mouth. "I'm doing great. I've been in here all day except for when I went downstairs to get more food" I said as Jonah laughed

He sat next to me and kissed my baby bump then watched Aladdin with me.

"Jonah?" I asked, looking at him. "What's up" He said looking up at me. "When are we gonna tell the boys about the baby? Today jack asked me why I was walking up and down the stairs funny and I told him it was from working out but all of them keep asking questions and I'm not good with questions and secrets" I said as Jonah opened his mouth to speak but closed it again.

"We could order pizza tonight and have a movie night and tell them then?" He asked and stuck his finger in my Nutella leading to me hitting his hand with the back of my spoon

"Don't touch my Nutella and that sounds good. It'll finally be out in the world I won't have to walk around, hoping I don't blurt it out" I laughed as Jonah smiled.

Jonah went downstairs and told the boys we were having a movie night and for someone to order pizza in the next half hour and then came back and watched the rest of the movie with us.

Right after the movie ended we heard Daniel yell that the pizza was here. Me and Jonah got up and walked out as Jonah helped me downstairs, earning a confused look from all of them. I've slipped on these stairs before and I didn't want to do it again, especially while there was someone trying to grow inside me.

I successfully got down the stairs and we sat on the couch as Zach turned on the tv. I decided now was the right time to tell them.

"Ok Zach wait" I said as Zach stopped touching the buttons to look at me. "Ok come on I need everyone's attention me and Jonah have something to announce" I said trying not to let my anxiety eat me and I stood up and Jonah stood next to me. All 4 of them were looking at us and I glanced at Jonah and he smiled at me.

"I'm pregnant..." I said waiting for a reaction. Zach and Corbyn dropped their pizzas as Daniel and jack stared at us.

"Ha Ha. Nice joke, sit back down" jack said turning back to the tv. "Bitch I'm being serious" I said and pulled up Jonah's hoodie so my bump was showing

"OH MY GOD!" Daniel and jack yelled together as they all stood up and ran over to us. "Can I touch it?" Zach asked as he had his eyes locked on it I nodded and he poked my belly. I grabbed his hand and actually put it on the bump as his eyes widened. "Is it a boy or a girl?" Corbyn asked as he watched Zach. "It's a girl" I said and turned to see Jonah's mouth drop since he didn't know the gender either.

Jonah turned me around and kissed me and I kissed back. He pulled away and hugged me as I saw all the boy 'awww'ing at us.

It looked like Daniel had just been hit with a ball "WE'RE GONNA BE AN UNCLES!" Daniel yelled as they all got excited again.

They all calmed down and we sat back on the couch and Jonah was pushed out of the way as zach on the other side of me because jack was on my right side. I gave Jonah a sympathetic look as he sat next to Zach.

Jack and Zach had their hands on my belly waiting for it to do something. "Guys she's not gonna move. She's way too small" I laughed and jack and Zach sighed, taking their hands off me. Zach moved back to where he was before and Jonah sat next to me again and pulled his hoodie that was on me back down as I giggled.

Corbyn was going through the movies on Netflix again waiting for a good movie. He stopped at 'what to expect when you're expecting' and said "ah perfect" and glanced at me as I shrugged and he put it on

Through out the entire movie all 4 of them kept glancing at me and Jonah as if to say we should be listening. I leaned my head on Jonah's shoulder and closed my eyes. "Y/n you can't fall asleep. This is important. You have to listen" Zach said

"Zachary I can do whatever I want. I'm absolutely exhausted" I said snuggling into Jonah's side more as he put his arm around me, pulling me closer.

"But you haven't even done-" Zach started again but I cut him off

"I know I haven't done anything but try being pregnant and carrying around another human being. Then tell me I haven't done anything" I said and opened my eyes to see him open his mouth to say something he quickly shut it as everyone laughed.

The next 4 months were gonna be one hell of a ride but I was happy to share it with my best friends and my boyfriend.

Ok so how was that? Ima do a part 4 because I feel like I shouldn't just leave it here idk. Anyway a part 4 is coming

Mia ✨