Middle of the night- L.P

Inspired by 'middle of the night'-the vamps

|||| (Logan's pov)

'I keep coming back to that moment when it all fell apart, so I drink my emotions till I can't feel my heart'

Y/n and I broke up months ago when she caught me cheating on her but I could never escape the pain that I felt when I saw her face. I felt so, so, so horrible. It felt like I was just stabbed in the chest repeatedly so I turned to drinking.
It made me forget

'And I don't understand how you slipped through my hands and I do all I can to get you out of my head'

I've lied in bed for days, I've been to parties, I've been with my family and friends, I've been everywhere and done everything but no matter what I do you never leave my thoughts.
Your always there

'So when I call you in the middle of the night and I'm choking on my words cause I miss you'

I miss her like crazy. I miss our midnight runs to target just to get snacks. I miss our random kisses. I miss ganging up on George, mark and Johannes to prank them. I miss our cuddles when she was sad/upset.
I miss her

'Baby don't tell me I'm out of time when I've got so much of my loving to give you'

When I call she doesn't pick up she or tells me to go away and move on. I've tried to move on so many times but I just can't. I still love her.
I always have and always will

'In the middle of the night'

I need you in the middle of the night when I can't sleep. I need you there when I just want someone to kiss. I need you to make me feel alright again. I need you there to believe in me.
I need you

'I've got no good explanation for what I put you through'

I know no matter what I do/say will make you forgive me and honestly I agree. What I did and put you through by seeing that must have been horrible.
I'll never forgive myself for it