Petty fights - C.B

////

I tossed and turned in bed trying to find a comfortable position to lay in. I'd been trying to get to sleep for the past hour and a half but nothing had seemed to work.

It was Corbyn. I hadn't slept without Corbyn since the day I moved in with him and the reason as to why he wasn't currently laying next to me was pathetic and absolutely ridiculous. We had gotten into a petty argument about Pluto. Yes, Pluto. I said it's not a planet anymore and Corbyn said it was, it was just a dwarf planet. I honestly should've just agreed with Corbyn in the first place because he knows everything about all that space shit, where as I never really listened to it in school.

I sighed and turned on my side for what felt like the 600th time tonight. I closed my eyes but sleep refused to come. I grunted and got out of bed, walking to the bedroom door and opening it. I quietly went down the stairs-trying not to wake anyone up-and over to the couch to see Corbyn on his phone. He didn't notice me so I cleared my throat and his head shot up to look at me.

When his eyes met mine, he slightly smiled and put his phone down. I walked over and sat on the couch. "I know we got into a stupid and petty fight about something even more stupid but as much as I don't want to admit it, I've been trying to sleep for the past two hours and it's useless without you laying next to me" I said and looked at the ground.

I felt Corbyn sit up and then pull me closer to him. "I can't sleep without you either" Corbyn whispered, just loud enough for me to hear. "Can we go back to bed?" I asked and looked up at him as he nodded.

Corbyn stood up and grabbed his phone and then pulled me up with him. We walked back upstairs and into our room. I lied down on the bed and Corbyn got in next to me. I cuddled up to his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist, not letting me go anywhere.

I put my head on his chest and closed my eyes, feeling sleepier then before. I fell asleep after a few more minutes but not before Corbyn said,"I love you angel. Goodnight" and kissed my head.

God I love this kid

I couldn't think of a good, but stupid reason to get into a petty argument so I went with that. Sorry it's so cringy :)

Mia ✨