Beautiful - J.A

||||

"Oooo lets go in here" Zach said, leading all of us into some random surf shop. "Zach, you can't even surf. Why are we in here?" Jonah said, looking at sunglasses. "Because it looked cool" Zach answered.

After a few minutes we were starting to get bored but Zach refused to leave because he wanted to buy something from here for whatever reason. Daniel was talking to me but a sound caught my attention. I looked behind me and saw 2 girls walk in, talking and laughing between each other. The girl on the left was beautiful.

"Jack? Hello?" Daniel said, clicking his fingers in front of my face. "W-what?" I asked turning back to him. "Were you even listening to what I was saying?" Daniel asked me. "To be honest, I stopped listen about five minutes ago" I replied. Daniel rolled his eyes but continued to talk. I looked back at the girl and caught her eye. She smiled at me and I returned the smile, genuinely happy she knew I was in here.

Zach had finally decided on what to buy and went up to the cashier and bought it. "Ok, we can go now" Zach said and started to walk out. I quickly pulled out my phone and put it down on a shelf so I could come back and ask the girl for her number knowing I'd hate myself if I didn't get it.

We walked out and went a few feet before I turned around to 'get my phone'. "Jack! Where are you going?" Corbyn yelled. "I left my phone in the store" I replied, watching the boys all roll their eyes and I tried to hide a smile. I walked into the store and grabbed my phone off the shelf I left it on. I looked around the store and saw the girl standing by the change rooms probably waiting for her friend.

I walked over and she saw me. "Hey" she said with a smile. "Hey, I don't do this often so I have no idea what I'm doing but you're really beautiful and I'd love to take you out sometime. Could I get your number?" I asked hoping she'd say yes. She blushed a light shade of pink and laughed a bit. "Of course you can. I was hoping you'd ask" she smiled and I handed her my phone.

She put her number in and handed me back my phone. "I'll text you tonight" I smiled, putting my phone back in my pocket. "Great. I'll see you on that date" she said and winked. I laughed and waved as she waved back. I walked out of the store and back to the boys who were sitting on a couch.

"Come on. Get up we have more shopping to do before Zach starts complaining" I said and all the boys got up, looking at me weirdly. "What?" I asked. "Why are you so happy?" Jonah said as all the other boys looked at me. "I got a really pretty girls number" I smiled as all the boys laughed.

Weird ending and stupid title but I didn't know how to end it or what to call it so yeah

Mia ✨