Pranks - C.B

Incase any of u get confused. Bella is their kid.

||||

"Jonah!" I called through the house. Jonah came up the stairs and looked at me annoyed. "I need you to help me prank y/n" I said and Jonah's face quickly turned into a smile. "Ok What're you doing" Jonah asked. "Y/n is out with Bella right now but when she gets home I'm gonna wait a while and then pick up Bella and say I'm taking the trash out. I'll take the trash out but when I come back I'll give you Bella and go back to y/n. After a few minutes I'll ask y/n if she's seen her and we'll see what happens from there" I explained. "I'm down. Give her to me when you come past my room and I'll take her somewhere downstairs" Jonah said. I nodded and heard y/n's car pull into the driveway. "Ok go now. I'll knock on your door" I said and walked back to my room.

Y/n opened the door with Bella on her hip. I looked up at them from my phone and smiled. "How was it baby?" I asked y/n, getting up to kiss her on the cheek. "It was good. Bell didn't scream this time" y/n said as Bella giggled. "I'm gonna go have a quick shower, just watch Bella please" y/n said and put bell on the ground. I nodded and watched Bella try to get onto the bed. When I heard the shower start I picked up Bella and put her on my back. "Babe I'm gonna take out the trash!" I yelled. "Ok!" She yelled back. I walked out of the room, downstairs and took out the trash like I said. I walked back upstairs and to Jonah's room. I knocked on the door and waited for it to open. "You're gonna play with uncle Jonah for a while ok?" I told Bella and she clapped her hands just as Jonah opened the door. She squealed and reached out for Jonah. He picked her up and wished me good luck. I nodded and closed the door, walking back to my room.

After a few minutes y/n came back out and lied her head on my chest. She was scrolling through Instagram when I decided to say something. "Hey, have you seen Bell? I haven't seen her since I came back in" I said and looked down at y/n. "What? I thought she was with you" y/n said and slowly sat up. "Nope. When I left the room she was still on the bed" I said confused. "Where is she then? Did she follow you downstairs?" Y/n said starting to panic. "I don't think so" I replied. "Fuck" y/n said under her breath.

She got up and walked out of the room. "Bella!" She yelled. I could hear the worry in her voice. I got up and went downstairs pretending to look for her. "Baby! Where are you Bell?!" Y/n yelled again, walking into the kitchen. Y/n walked around the house yelling and trying to find Bella as I yelled and looked around trying to be worried. "Bella where are you baby girl!" y/n yelled as she walked back into the living room. "She can't have walked out of walked out of the house right?" Y/n asked, looking at me. Before I could answer she rushed to the door and ran outside. Now I started to feel bad. She came back inside with her hand over her mouth and tears streaming down her cheeks. "Corbyn shes gone" y/n cried and put her head on my chest. "No she's not. She's fine" I said and y/n looked up at me. "What? How do you know?" She said, wiping away her tears. "It's a prank Jonah has her" I said trying to hold back a laugh. "I fucking hate you!" Y/n yelled and hit my chest before running upstairs and going into Jonah's room. I walked upstairs to see y/n crying, holding Bella to her chest while walking back to our room. I looked at Jonah who was sitting on his bed with a baby toy in his hand. "You're fucked bro. Good luck" Jonah said. I rolled my eyes and walked to my room.

I tried to open the door but it was locked. "Y/n! Open the door!" I pleaded. "Go away!" She yelled back and I sighed. "Come on baby. It was just a prank. Bell is fine and safe" I said and tried to open the door again. "I don't care. I almost had a heart attack Corbyn" she said and I heard her sniffle back tears. I sat down, leaning against the door until I heard it unlock and open. I turned around and saw Bella smiling at me. "Thank you princess. Go play with uncle Jonah again" I said, standing up as she ran past me and into Jonah's room again. I closed the door and looked at y/n who had a pillow over her head. I sat down on the bed next to her. "I'm sorry baby" I said and took the pillow away from her face. She looked at me and wiped some tears. "It's ok. I just don't want to know what it's like to actually loose her" y/n sighed and looked at me. I pulled her closer to me and she sat between my legs, resting her back against my chest.

After a while she fell asleep and the door opened to Jonah and Bella. Bella ran over to the bed and climbed up as Jonah smiled at me and closed the door. Bella got up onto the bed and crawled over to me, giving me a kiss on the cheek. She crawled over to y/n and sat on her lap. Y/n picked her up as Bella cuddled closer into her chest. Y/n bought her knees up to support her and found a comfortable spot and fell back asleep. I kissed y/n's head and played with her hair as the movie I was watching continued to play.

I don't know what I'd do without either of these 2

Credit to the ACE family for the inspo. No I don't watch the ACE family but I saw a clip of this on Instagram and decided to write my own :)

Mia ✨