Empty- J.M pt 2

I'm so sorry this took so long. I'd normally publish this in a few days but y'all deserve this for being so patient. Enjoy

Jonah's pov

It's been 2 days since y/n collapsed and she still hasn't woken up. Ive stayed with her over the 2 days and the other 4 visited yesterday.

It was like torture sitting here and listening to the constant beep of the heart monitor, hoping it wouldn't just stop.

I heard a knock on the door so I got up to get it. I opened it to a nurse smiling at me. She said hi and then walked over to y/n. "Has she done anything yet? Talked, moved, anything?" She asked looking at me. "Nothing" I sighed and sat down again

"She'll be fine, don't worry. It's just a waiting game now" she smiled at me and walked back out again. I grabbed y/n's hand and It felt warmer then before.

An hour passed and the boys walked in, saying hi and asking me if she'd done anything just like they have for the past 2 days.

"Still nothing. She hasn't moved, talked, even opened her eyes" I said looking at them on the other side of the room. We talked for a while and then they left.

I felt empty. No emotions, just longing for y/n to do something. Anything.

It was killing me. Not being able to see her smile or her gorgeous eyes light up when she talked about something she loved. I missed her even though she was next to me.

I grabbed her hand again and squeezed it for what felt like the 300th time today, still a little hope she'd do something. After a few seconds she squeezed back.

"Y/n?" I said as my head shot up to see her eyes were open. I jumped up and hugged her.

"I missed you" I heard her whisper into my ear. I almost broke down in tears from hearing her voice. "I missed you to baby girl" I said and pulled away. I sat back down and smiled at her.

A nurse walked in a few minutes later. "Y/n! You're awake" she smiled at us and walked over to all the monitors, turning them off.

The nurse checked up on y/n, making sure everything was alright.

"You and the baby are completely fine. We don't know what happened but congratulations on the baby" she said. I smiled until I processed what she said

"Wait What?" Y/n said looking at the nurse "what baby?" I asked also looking at the nurse. "Oh you didn't know? Y/n is three months pregnant. Congratulations again" she smiled and walked out leaving us in shock

"Jonah, I'm so sorry. I didn't know, I promise" y/n said tears running down her cheeks.

"No, no. Baby Don't be sorry. Never be sorry for something like this. This baby is our new responsibility and we'll get through it together ok. I'm not going anywhere" I said and wiped her tears.

She leaned her head on my hand and smiled. "I'm pregnant. We're gonna be parents Jonah" she smiled. "Yeah. We are" I smiled back and a few tears ran down my cheeks from happiness.

I'm gonna be a dad

Ok I finally did it! I had absolutely no idea what I was gonna write for it but this turned out a lot better then I thought it would.

If y'all want I can write a part 3. Just tell me and it'll be done, probably a lot quicker this time lmao.

Mia ✨