Memories - J.A

////

"Y/n!" I heard Daniel yell from the kitchen. "I'm almost finished, shut up!" I yelled back and checked myself in my full body mirror before grabbing my phone and walking to the front door to Daniel. "Ok let's go. They aren't gonna wait all day" Daniel said, pushing me out of the door. "Damn calm down, I'm going" I said and walked to the car with him.

I was Daniels twin sister, younger by 10 minuets. I had nothing to do today so Daniel insisted on me meeting his bandmates since I hadn't met them yet, even though the band had been together for over a year. I was busy every time I had the chance to meet them.

We got into the car and Daniel drove us to his house. When we pulled into the driveway, I looked up at the house, admiring how beautiful it was. "This is beautiful Daniel" I said in awe. "Thanks" he replied simply. Daniel walked up to the front door as I followed behind him. He unlocked the door and walked inside as I followed him in. I looked around the huge house and accidentally bumped into Daniel. "Why'd you stop?" I asked him, confused. "Because I need to call the boys down. They're probably all in their rooms" he said, glancing back at me.

"Jack, Jonah, Corbyn, Zach!" He yelled through the house. We waited for them to come downstairs. I heard a few doors open and close and then some voices. 4 guys walked downstairs, smiling and laughing. They were all fairly attractive but one really caught my attention. Beautiful brown eyes, an adorable smile and curly hair.

They all got downstairs saying hi to Daniel. "Who's this?" A kid with pale-ish skin and brown eyes asked, looking at me and smiling. "This is my sister" Daniel said and pointed at me. "Hey. I'm y/n" I smiled at all of them and waving a little. "I'm Jack, and that's Jonah, Zach and Corbyn" the curly haired boy said, pointing to each boy as he said their name. They all said "hi" or "hey" and smiled at me.

We made small talk, eventually sat down on the couch. Jack sat down next to me as everyone else sat down, talking between each other. "Hey" jack smiled. "Hey" I replied, trying not to let my nerves get the best of me. "How are you?" He asked, obviously trying to keep the conversation going. "I'm pretty good. How are you?" I answered.

I saw snapped out of my thoughts when someone sat down next to me. I looked over and locked eyes with jack, a smile across his face.

"What?" I asked with a little laugh. "Nothing. You just look really deep in thought. It's cute" jack answered, the smile not leaving his face. "What're you thinking about?"

"The day we first met and how dry the conversation was. It was horrible" I laughed and jack laughed as well. "It really was. You looked so beautiful I got nervous and didn't know what to say" jack said, still laughing.

I put my head on jacks shoulder as Daniel walked downstairs. He looked at us and rolled his eyes playfully, walking into the kitchen. A few minutes later he walked back out with a bag of chips and walked over to us. He sat right between me and jack. "What're you doing?" I asked him but he ignored me and turned on the tv.

Jack looked at me and tried to hide a laugh. Jack stood up, walking around to me and putting his hand out for me to take. I happily took it and we walked upstairs and away from Daniel. Half way up the stairs we heard Daniel yell something.

"Stay away from my sister Avery!" Daniel yelled with a mouth full of Doritos.

Idek what this is but oh well

Hi, I'm having the worst fucking night ever but I hope you all have an amazing day/night. I love u all :)

Mia ✨