Bad mood- L.P

I stand in the kitchen un-loading the dishwasher because I'm the only one in this house that actually cleans or anything because Logan is basically still 5.

I hear the front door open to my very loud and annoying (but I love him to death) boyfriend, Logan.

"AYOOOO WHATS POPPIN?!" He yells from the door.

"Nothing, I'm just un-loading the dishwasher YOU REFUSE TO DO" I yell feeling better that I just screamed at him in front of over 10 million people.

"Calm the fuck down. Logang do you see how she treats me? This is what I have to put up with" he says as if I'm the bad one

"Well I have to put up with you as well so now we're even" I says closing the dishwasher.

I turn around to see Logan had zoomed in on my ass while I was closing it. I glare at him before walking away into our room to lay on the bed, of course Logan following me.

"Why are you so grumpy?" He asks pouting.

"Because I can be and you do absolutely nothing in this house to help keep it clean. And can you please for fucks sake get that stupid camera out of my face, you know I hate it being so close to me" I say turning over so my face is buried into a pillow.

I hear Logan sigh before turning off the camera and putting it down. "Baby girl what have I done now?" He asks quietly then turning me over to face him

"Logan I've already told you. I'm sick of doing everything in this house then seconds later you come in and ruin it all throwing plates n' shit everywhere ruining everything I just spent hours on" I sit up crossing my arms across my chest.

"Then why haven't you told me this before? If I knew I would have at least helped, but I can't promise not breaking anymore plates. The logang thinks is hilarious" he says laughing at the end trying to get me to laugh as well. I just glare at him, his joke obviously having no effect on me whatsoever.

"I have told you this thousands of times before and if you don't stop breaking those fucking plates I will..." I stop for a second thinking of what to say that would make an effect on him.

"You will what?..." he asks curious to hear my answer

"move in with George because he doesn't make as much mess as you do" I say proud of myself for the answer I gave.

"Ok calm down there, I'll stop breaking the plates" he says laughing to himself for who knows what reason.

"Logan. I'm being serious. One more broken plate and I'm out" I says getting up walking back out to the couch. Logan following me again.

"What the fuck do you want and will you please stop following me" I say looking him dead in the eyes

"I just want my happy, bubbly girlfriend back and I won't stop following you until I have her back" he says sitting on the couch with a huff.

"Well she's not coming back for a while so give up"

I get off the couch and walk to the kitchen grabbing my phone, walking out of the apartment to I don't even know where. This time I think Logan finally got the hint and stopped following me.

I walk into marks apartment with a huff as I open the door and walk to the fridge grabbing out some of kylies chocolate I know she hides in there walking over to the couch sitting down.

A few seconds later someone comes down the stairs, and comes to sit next to me. I look over and kylie is sitting next to me with her head on my shoulder.

Kylie was a few years older then me and she was that one friend that was like a sister to me. I lean my head on her and keep walking my show

"What's wrong y/n? Why are you here?" Kylie says smiling up at me.

"I hate everything and everyone" I say putting another piece of chocolate in my mouth.

"Awww why" she says sitting up probably still looking at me.

"Logan is no help around the house at all. All he does is break plates and makes me clean it up as if I'm fucking Cinderella. I'm sick and tired of him acting like he's still five. well reality check Logan, your not five your twenty-two and you need to start fucking acting like it because I refuse to clean up another one of those damn plates" I say frustrated

After I finish I slowly break down into tears, kylie pulling me into a comforting hug whispering things in my ear.

When I finish crying I look up and to my surprise see Logan standing there a blank expression on his face. There was no point in trying to hide anything, he probably heard all of it anyway

"What the hell do you want?" I say wiping away my tears, sitting in front of kylie.

Kylie pulls me into another hug and tells me she's gonna give us some time and she'll be back down soon. I nod my head before kylie gets up and walks over to Logan saying something like '"hurt her more then she already is and I will literally kill you" she says before walking back upstairs.

I stay sitting on the couch not meeting his eyes until I have to. I feel him sit down in front of me.

"Y/n can you please look at me?" He whispers. I look at him going to talk before he cuts me off.

"Baby I am so so sorry for anything I have done and that I need to stop acting like I'm still a child and grow up" he says sounding like he's been crying which only breaks my heart more since it wasn't really his fault.

"No Logan, you shouldn't be the one saying sorry. I'm just in a bad mood and you know how I get when I'm in a bad mood. It isn't your fault though, I need to learn to stop criticising people because that's who you are. Just a big dumbass twenty-two year old that's still mentally five years old" I say lightly laughing at the end.

"Hey there it is, I missed your laugh" he says looking into my eyes, smiling.

He scooted over to me, pulling me onto his lap giving me a quick kiss before hugging me.

Kylie came back down the stairs but stopped and turned around when she saw us hugging. I looked up at her giving her a thumbs up signalling we were good now.

"Do you wanna come back to your dumbass twenty-two year old boyfriends apartment and watch a movie?" He says into my hair. I nod and pull away from the hug, standing up and grabbing my phone before Logan picks me up and carries me back to the apartment.

I text Kylie that we're good now and I'm back home with him watching a movie. She replies in seconds saying "ok good, I didn't want to have to kill him" I laugh at her response and put my phone back down laying on Logan's lap to watch the movie.

About half way through the movie I fell asleep but not before hearing Logan say "goodnight baby girl. I love you" and lightly kissing the top of my head sending me off to sleep with a smile on my face.

----------------------------------------------
Another cute one that accurately describes me rn except the boyfriend part. I'm just laying in bed instead because I'm single and lonely asf.

Anyway enough of my sad depressing life hope y'all liked this chapter and I'll be back with another one soon 🖤

Peace! *shake head shake head*- Mia ❤️