Dressing rooms - J.M

////

"Wait, I have to go in here" I said, grabbing Jonah's hand and leading him into Victoria Secret. "Why here" Jonah whined but followed me in anyway. "I need new bras. If you behave I might show you them to get your opinion" I said and Jonah rolled his eyes. "You always need new bras" he said, leaning against some shelves. I ignored him and looked through all of them, picking out a few that I liked.

I went to the dressing rooms, Jonah following behind me as usual. I found a room and walked in. I turned around to close it but came face-to-face with Jonah. I stepped back, a little bit startled and looked up at Jonah. "What're you doing? You're not watching me change" I said as Jonah shrugged and tried to walk in again but I stopped him. "Why? It's not like I haven't seen it before" Jonah smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Just sit there and I'll show you them. If you behave" I said and Jonah walked out and sat on the chair across from my room. "Yes mom" he said sarcastically.

I tried on the first bra. It was bright blue and sorta ugly. I don't know why I choose it. I walked out and showed Jonah and he looked at me like I was crazy. "That's the worst thing I've ever seen you wear" he said in disgust as I laughed and walked back in, changing into another one.

This was a dark red with no patterns or anything but showed a lot of skin, it was also uncomfortable. I walked out and showed Jonah. "I mean it's nice, better then the last one but you don't look very comfortable in it" Jonah said, looking me up and down once more before I walked back in.

The last one was my favourite and probably Jonah's favourite as well. Black lace and it was comfortable. I checked in the mirror once more, making sure it looked good. I walked out and Jonah looked at me immediately. "W-wow" he stuttered, getting up and holding my waist. "You look beautiful" Jonah said with a soft smile.

He kissed me and I kissed back, thinking it wouldn't go any further but within moments I was pushed up against the wall of the dressing room and it got a bit heated. Before it turned into something more we were interrupted by an employee banging on the door. "Get out and do that somewhere else!" He yelled. Jonah and I broke apart and had to contain our laughter. I quickly got dressed and left the bras in the room.

Jonah grabbed my hand and we ran out of the shop, through the mall and to our car. We got in the car and I burst into a fit of laughter and so did Jonah. "I can't believe you did that" I laughed, trying to catch my breath. "Well you looked too gorgeous not to. Round two?" Jonah said with a wink. "Jonah! You unholy child!" I laughed as Jonah smiled.

Wow I haven't been on wattpad in ages. How are you all?

Mia ✨