Dance with me?- L.P

Warning: light smut at the end if ur under 12 or still innocent I advise u not to read it

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"UGH FOR FUCKS SAKE SHUT UP!" I groan as I turn over to turn off my alarm clock that I was extremely close to throwing out my window

As my eyes adjust to the light to try and read what time it is I feel my boyfriend wrap his arms around my waist pulling me back into bed.

"Logan, no. It's already almost 1 and we've slept all day. Plus the house if a complete mess and it needs to be cleaned. No more cuddles" I whine struggling to get out of his tight grip.

"Babe stop moving and we can clean later. I want more cuddles" Logan whines back

"Ugh fine" I say relaxing. I turn over so I'm facing Logan and start pecking his lips over and over. I was caught off guard by Logan smashing his lips onto mine probably fed up of me teasing him.

I don't kiss back and try to move out of grip again because my plan didn't work.

"Logan Alexander Paul if you don't let go of me right now, no more cuddles for a week" I say sternly knowing that cuddling was literally his favourite thing in the world besides maverick and kong

His eye widened and he instantly lets go of me. I jump up and run out of the room knowing if I wasn't quick enough he would hold me again.

Once I'm out of the room I stop running and catch my breath. When I had my breath back I turned back around and walked back to bedroom leaning on the door frame to see what he was doing.

He had grabbed my pillow and buried his head in it and his arms tightly wrapped around it, probably asleep.

I walk quietly back into my room grabbing my phone and speaker to give me more motivation for cleaning up.

Before I walked back out I turned around and took photos of Logan sleeping because honestly it was adorable.

I look back at the photos smiling to myself about how I am so lucky to have such a beautiful boyfriend like Logan. I start walking upstairs into the kitchen still looking at my phone so I can set one of the photos as my new background.

I was snapped out of my trance when I walked into a wall.

"Ow. What the fuck? Where did that wall even come from?" I whisper to myself not wanting to wake up Logan

I move out the way of the wall and continue to walk into the kitchen - only this time I wasn't looking at my phone.

I connect my Bluetooth to the speaker putting on my favourite playlist. It was full of all my favourite songs most of them being from my 5 best friends the why don't we boys.

New rules by dua lipa started playing - me instantly starting to sing along walking over to the living room to tidy all of it up.

After a while I had finished cleaning up the living room and had now moved onto the kitchen to wash the dishes.

Havana by Camila Cabello started playing - One of my favourite songs in the entire world.

Getting caught up in the rhythm I started dancing and singing as if nobody was watching. But there was someone watching. Logan.

I turn around unaware that Logan was there and let out a scream once I saw him since he scared the hell out of me

"Oh my god. Logan never do that again. You almost gave me a heart attack" I say putting my hand over my chest feeling my heart as if it's about to jump out of my chest.

I walk over to my phone and turn down the music so I can hear Logan better.

"I'm sorry but keep dancing it was cute" he says smiling

"How long were you there for?" I asked smiling back at him

"Um since the song started" he said walking closer so our heads were almost touching.

The song changed to something familiar but I couldn't hear it properly to make it out. I walked over to my phone looking at what song it was and to turn it up

It read "turn it off- why don't we" across the top of my screen sending a huge smile to spread across my face since it was my favourite from their new EP and I was so proud of them.

I started the song back from the beginning, walking back over to the basin to finish the dishes ignoring the fact that Logan was standing there.

'It's going up on the notifications turn it off, turn it off
DM gotta go on vacation turn it off, turn it off
They ain't gotta know your current location turn it off, turn it off
cause tonight we're going private and nobody else allowed'

"Turn if off, turn it off, turn it off keep your eyes up on me
  Turn if off, turn it off, turn it off give you all the likes you need
  Turn if off, turn it off, turn it off turn it off for me baby
  Cause tonight we're going private and nobody else allowed" Logan sung from behind me

He grabbed my waist spinning me around so I was facing him

"Dance with me?" He asked, hopeful

"Of course Lo" I said smiling

He grabbed my hands starting to salsa with me to the undeniable beat of the song.

"We way up on lonely island, put that ringer up on silent, if it goes off don't you try it, girl I need your undivided, paradise girl you define if, Dimond waist girl you so blinded" Logan sung all while still dancing with me.

Logan spun me around then pulling me back so his chest was to my back and started trailing soft kisses down my neck to the back of my shoulder. I let out a small moan from the satisfaction his lips on my skin were giving me.

I decided to be a complete tease knowing this would definitely turn him completely on.
I start grinding my hips on his causing him to say something I couldn't make out

I turn around to face him. "What was that baby?" I ask innocently.

"Lets go back upstairs and finished what we started huh?" He asks his eyes going a darker shade of blue before picking me up and running upstairs.

----------------------------------

IM SORRY MUM, BEST FRIEND, FAMILY, EVERYONE FOR THIS BUT ITS LOGAN I COULDN'T NOT WRITE THAT.

I've read more dirty ones because I am an unholy child but I'm passing around the holy water.

I'm only 13 I shouldn't be writing this but oh well.

AND NO I AM NOT WRITING A PT 2 DONT ASK

Also sorry if it doesn't really sound like Logan at the start I originally wrote it for Danny
Stay safe my little lions- Mia ❤️