Skateboard - J.A

////

I watch my boyfriend with a smile on my face while he skates around the small part of the backyard that's concrete, doing tricks here and there.

He catches me staring at him and smiles, skating up to me. "What're you watching?" Jack asks stopping his board before it hits my legs. "Nothing really. Just you" I smile up at him as he puts some loose hair behind my ear.

We stand there looking into each other's eyes for a second until jacks face lights up. "I have an idea" jack said excitedly. He grabs my hand, his skateboard in the other and pulls me over to where he was skating a few minutes ago.

"Oh no. I am not getting on that skateboard" I said and tried to pull him back which didn't work. He hardly moved. "Yes you are. Come on. If you fall, I'll be right here ok?" Jack said, looking into my eyes. "Fine. If I die it's your fault" I gave in.

"Ok stand on the board" jack said and grabbed my hand in case I fell. I put one foot on the board and steadied myself before putting my other foot on. I finally got my other foot on the board and I fell back, bracing myself for the worst. No impact though. Only jacks chest and his arms around me tightly. "Ok you were close. But I should probably teach you how to stand on it first" jack laughed as he steadied me back on my feet.

— 30 mins later —

"I'll stand right here and you just push off the ground when your ready, Ok?" Jack asked as he stood a few feet in front of me. After a few seconds I pushed off the floor with my foot and balanced myself.

Amazingly I didn't fall off and die. "I did it!" I got off the board and jumped around yelling excitedly. Jack ran over to me and picked me up jumping around with me. "Ok let's do it again. This time I'll stand a bit further back" jack said, putting me back on the floor.

I got back on the board and pushed off again. I stopped the board right before it hit jack and again, I didn't die. Jack smiled and kissed me. "I'm gonna do it again. Stand back further" I said with a smile and got on the board again. I pushed off a few times and stupidly I wasn't paying attention to jack standing in front of me. I looked up just in time to dodge him but I stumbled off the board and grabbed onto jack for balance. Unfortunately I was falling faster then I thought and pulled jack down with me.

Right into the pool.

I came back up to the surface laughing and seeing jack laughing as well. Jack pulled me closer to him as I wrapped my legs around his waist and jack lowered his head to kiss me. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

I quickly pecked jacks lips again and pushed him back under the water and climbed out of the pool. He came back up to the surface and looked at me with a smile. "You can't do that!" Jack yelled with a laugh and got out of the pool.

"I'm sorry, I love you!" I smiled at him and grabbed the last towel and ran inside leaving jack in the backyard soaking wet.

Ok I actually think I did a good job of this. I'm proud.

I can't skateboard for shit but I have an idea of how to do it but I'm a very clumsy person so I'd probably fall off and hurt myself :)

Mia ✨