inscure- L.P

I breathed in the smell of the fresh Hawaiian air as I looked around amazed at all the beautiful tress and plants.
My boyfriend was Logan Paul. He was the most caring, beautiful, kindest, most amazing person on the planet. He has known that it's been my dream for ages to go to Hawaii and he was the one that brought us the plane tickets to get here.
I stood at the airport with Logan waiting for our uber to come pick us up and take us to the hotel. "Baby he's here!" Logan yelled at me getting my attention. "Oh sorry did I zone out again?" "Yhea, but it's ok. Now let's gooo" he said Turing around walking to our uber. I followed him to the car and got in. We got to the hotel and it was absolutely Beautiful. We checked in and went up to our room. I was shocked at how amazing our room was. It was huge. I walked over to the bed and lied down. "Tired already?" Logan asked me. "Oh please, I'm always tired" "Yhea sure" i closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. "Goodnight babe" Logan said as he kissed me on the forehead before i fell asleep.

I woke up to Logan attacking me with kisses. "AHHHHH! STOP, IT TICKLES!" I yelled in between laughing. "Ok, ok I'm up" I said getting out of bed. "No I only woke you up because I wanted to cuddle" "ughhhh fine" I said. After laying in bed for a few minutes, snuggled up to Logan's chest I remembered we were in Hawaii. "OH MY GOD! I JUST REMEMBERED WE'RE IN HAWAII" I yelled waking up Logan. "Oh crap, sorry. Didn't mean to scare you" "nah it's fine. We should probably get up anyway" "sounds good". I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to take a shower. After I got out of the shower I put a towel around me. I remembered I didn't bring any clothes in with me. "Crap" I said under my breath. I opened the bathroom door a bit but Logan had ordered room service and they had just walked into the room. "Oh that's just great" I thought to myself. Well I'll have to wait in here because my phone is also charging next to the bed.
After room service left the room I walked out of the bathroom, over to my suitcase looking thru it trying to find something to wear. "Hey, you good?" Logan asked me with a mouth full of food. "Yhea just trying to find something to wear" "oooooo can I help?" Logan asked me. "Uhhh Yhea sure" I replied. He ran over to my suitcase and kneeled down next to me. "Ok what should I wear?". I sat on the bed in my towel and looked at Logan. "Nothing" Logan whispered. "LOGAN ALEXANDER PAUL, I HEARD THAT!" I yelled pushing him over with my feet. "Ok, ok chill" he said laughing. After a while he found me something to wear. My favourite blue singlet and denim shorts that weren't to short. Logan hated me wearing short shorts because he said that 'I have a beautiful body and a nice ass and everyone would look'. I changed into what Logan picked out for me and looked in the mirror. Wow he actually picked something good. "Ok now my turn" I said Turing around to see Logan now wrapped in a towel. Damn but that v-line tho. Logan caught me staring at him and coughed. "Huh?" I said looking up. "You were going to help me pick something to wear then u started starting at me" "oh ok" I said blushing as I turned around trying to make sure Logan didn't see my face. "Awwww is my baby blushing?" He teased me. "No, shut up" I said. I Walked over to his suitcase and picked out a red t-shirt and some black shorts. "Perfect". Logan got changed and He grabbed my hand and walked out of the room with me. We walked out of the hotel hoping to find somewhere to eat. We finally found somewhere to eat and we had our lunch and then we walked around for a while. As it got darker we headed to the beach to watch the sunset. The sunset was beautiful and it was one of the most amazing things I've seen in my life.
We got back to the hotel after the sunset. We got to our room and I lied on the couch beyond tired. As I was about to close my eyes logan came over and picked me up off the couch and sat me on the bed. "I'm going down to the pools, you coming?" I hesitated then ended up getting into a bikini with swim shorts on and a swim top. We walked down to the pools. The pool was huge and had no one in it at the moment. Logan took off his shirt and jumped into the water. He came back up to the surface "come on baby, get in" I walked over to the stairs hesitantly. before I could touch the water Logan asked me "Y/N is something wrong?" Yes there was something wrong but there is no way im telling him. It's my stretch marks, they cover my thighs and my ass. And I'm not one of the skinniest girls either. "Uhh Yhea. Everything is fine. Why?" "No your lying, I know you to well so don't even start with trying to avoid this" he jumped out of the water and walked over to me. He carried me over to one of the chairs and sat down with me on his lap. "You know you can tell me anything. Now can you please tell me what's wrong?" "Do you really what to know why I'm wearing this?" I asked. He nodded his head. "Ok fine" I sighed. "I have stretch marks everywhere Logan. They cover my thighs, my ass, my hips everywhere. And I'm not skinny. I'm not skinny at all I have rolls of fat that cover my tummy when I sit down and it's horrible. And I know your going to say that it's nothing and I shouldn't be worried about it but I've been self conscious since I was 11 and now I'm 21 and I'm still very self conscious. And having you here with me since I was 17 has sorta helped that but-" I was cut off by Logan kissing my head. "Baby. I know your gonna hate me for this but... Y/N you are the most beautiful girl I know. As soon as I saw you walking down The street with your friends laughing I knew I had to get your number. And I can't lie I was expecting a Spanish accent because you were so beautiful. But you turned around with the most amazing Australian accent ever and I knew I had just found my future girlfriend. When I got your number I was so happy. After hanging out with you for a few weeks I finally had the courage to ask you to be my girlfriend. So I did. When you said yes I the happiest person on earth. Every day I spend with you I fall in love with you more. I don't care that you have stretch marks everywhere and your not skinny Because I love you for who you are and all those stretch marks and everything makes you who you are" Logan finished talking and by the end of it we were both in tears. I stayed laying in his chest for a while sobbing. "Should we get into the pool now?" Asked Logan. "Yup, lets go" I said talking my shirt and shorts off. "Oooo you have an amazing body" he said said as I walked over to the pool.
We stayed in the pool for ages acting like 2 year olds. Once we got out of the pool we went back to the hotel and cuddled knowing we had a huge day of fun ahead of us the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second image finally done, what'd u guys think bout this one?

And btw I wrote this before I wrote the last chapter so that's why is crap and cringy asf

(This is not edited so if there is any spelling or grammar mistakes sorry)
Peace- *shake head, shake head* -Mia ❤️