Nightmare- L.P

Your POV:
"Goodnight baby, I love you" I said falling asleep on logans chest
"night babe,I love you to" Logan said kissing my forehead

~~~~~~
"Babeeeee, just say in my room, you don't have to go back to your room" Logan whined hugging my arm.
"Baby. I need to sleep and I know that if I sleep in here I will end up talking to you until 5am like last time"
"ugh fine, I know you need to sleep so I won't wake you up tomorrow either"
"aww thank you"
I said giving him a peck on the lips as I got out of his bed to walk to my room. I got to my room and got into bed and fell asleep.
'BANG, BANG,BANG!' I groaned and got up to get the door. I opened the door. No one was there. I walk out of my room a little more. Suddenly I felt a strong hand over my mouth.
"LOGAN! LET GO OF ME RIGHT NOW!"
I tried to scream. I was thrown into the floor. The figure stepped into the moonlight revealing itself. A killer clown. I screamed Logan's name hoping he would help me. Nothing. *gunshot* I was shot in the chest and died. (A/N so dramatic)
"Y/N! Y/N!"
~~~~~~~
"Y/N!"
I woke up to Logan yelling my name. I turned to him and cried into his chest.
"Hey, it's ok. I'm here baby. What happened? You were screaming my name and sweating and screaming like crazy"
I explained everything to him. He looked at me with tear filled eyes.
"Aw baby. I would never let that happen. And it never will happen."
He comforted me pulling me closer to him. After a while we fell back asleep in each other's embrace.

----------------------------------

Sorry this is short but I'm writing like 5 other imagines all at the same time.

Also I update when I can and I was busy yesterday with school. I'll update like 3-4 times a week. Idk

Anywaysss, my Instagram is everythingloganapaul if u wanna hit me up and be friends. I post like picture edits and sometimes huge ass rants. So if ur into that then check it out (all the photos in the top of the chapters are my edits)

Peace! *shake head, shake head* -Mia ❤️