Drunk love - J.A

||||

I pushed through the crowd of sweaty people trying to find y/n. I hated clubs.

I finally found her in the corner, sitting on a chair and talking to some girl she was most likely going to claim as her best friend she'd known since she was born. I walked over and she was drunkenly laughing at probably nothing. She saw me and smiled.

"Oh Kelly - is your name Kelly? I don't remember. Oh well" she slurred and I smiled. Unlike some people, when y/n was drunk she was absolutely hilarious and not a pain in the ass to take care of. Sometimes when she got really drunk she'd just forget things like who you are.

"Come on we gotta go" I yelled over the music and y/n nodded. I grabbed my jacket that was on the chair y/n was sitting on and helped her up. "Bye Clara! It was nice seeing you again!" She yelled and waved to the girl she was talking to before. I smiled and supported her as we were walking back to the car. I helped her into the passenger seat and got around to the drivers side. I started the engine and y/n started aimlessly talking about random things.

"You remember Amanda from the party?" She asked, looking at me and I nodded as I and pulled out of the parking space. "I've known her since grade five and I haven't seen her in ages. Anna is such a nice girl" she said and smiled to herself.

I smiled at the various names she'd called the girl and I don't think any of them were her actual name. The drive home was enjoyable as y/n talked to herself most of the time and sang along to the radio.

I pulled into the driveway and got around to y/n's side. I opened the door and picked her up, not trusting she wouldn't fall down the stairs. I unlocked the door and walked in side. Corbyn was sitting on the couch watching tv and laughed when I walked in the door with y/n in my arms. I said hi and then walked up the stairs.

"Hey your really hot, you know?" Y/n said and looked into my eyes for a second. "Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked. "Yes I do. She's gorgeous" I said and smiled to myself thinking of what I was going to tell sober and definitely hungover y/n in the morning. "Well she's very lucky to have a guy like you" y/n said as I walked into our room and put her down on the bed. "Oh She has no idea how lucky she is" I smiled as y/n fell back into the bed and found a comfortable position.

There was no point in trying to undress her so I just got into something to sleep in and lied down next to y/n who was already close to being asleep. I grabbed my phone and took a few photos of the state she was in since she probably wouldn't believe me.

I closed my eyes and y/n cuddled closer to me, very quietly mumbling things that didn't make sense until I heard one thing. "I love jack" she said sleepily. I smiled and kissed her head. Y/n put her arms around my waist and her head on my chest. I watched her drift off to sleep and smiled again.

I really love this girl with my whole heart.

Wassup, I've never been drunk or seen someone that drunk before so I'm probably way off with this oh well, it's sorta cute

GUYS IM GOING AWAY FOR A WEEK AND IM NOT GONNA HAVE ANY SERVICE SO I WONT BE ABLE TO UPDATE OR HAVE ANY COMMUNICATION WITH YALL AT ALL. BE SAFE I LOVE ALL OF YOU 💛❣️💙💜💗💝❤️💓💜💘🧡💗💚💓💘💙💖

Mia ✨