Bad for you - J.M

////

'Jonah shouldn't be dating y/n. He needs to focus on his career'

'Y/n is getting in the way of Jonah's career. They shouldn't be together'

'Jonah's girlfriend is really nice and pretty but she isn't helping his career. Jonah needs to focus on singing and continue to make music not always be with y/n instead of being in the studio with the boys. Y/n's toxic for his career. She's bad for him'

A tear slipped down my cheek as I read the comments on Jonah's recent which was a picture of us from his show last night.

The comments just kept coming. There was a good amount of nice comments about us but the amount that didn't support our relationship outweighed the good. My vision went cloudy as I put my phone down and cried into my hands.

I lied back on the bed, a few sobs escaping my mouth. I went to pick my phone back up but stopped myself for some reason.

They're right. I'm toxic for Jonah and the boys careers. They have huge life's ahead of them and I'm only getting in their way.

I got off Jonah and I's bed and walked to our wardrobe, grabbing my huge suitcase from the top shelf. I emptied out all of my clothes, stuffing them into my suitcase since I didn't have long. They'd be home in 2 hours.

I got down my last suitcase, packing the rest of my stuff in it. There was nothing of mine left in this house. No one would've even known I ever lived here. I put all the hoodies I had stolen from Jonah on the bed. I was wearing the last one of Jonah's hoodies that I had stolen. I took it off and held it up to my face, taking in the smell of his cologne for the last time.

I carried my suitcases downstairs and put them in my car. I went back inside and found paper and a pen and explained everything, if I said it to them in person I'd break down.

I finished writing and wiped my tears before they could fall on the paper. I put it on the kitchen table, knowing they'd see it. I grabbed my phone and keys, walking out of the house. I got into my car and turned it on.

I hesitated on pulling out of the driveway. "Drive away y/n. You're bad for him. He doesn't need you. They're all better without you" I said to myself and backed out of the driveway and drove away from the house that'd been my home with my best friends for the last 8 months. So many good times. So many memories.

Jonah's pov

I pulled into the driveway to see y/n's car was gone. I was confused but shrugged it off. She'd probably gone to get food. Everyone got out of the car and we walked up to house, unlocking the door and going inside. I headed up to my room to put my phone on charge but I heard jack call my name. I went back downstairs to see jack holding something. He handed a folded piece of paper to me that had our names on the front.

I looked between all of them, confused but they looked equally as confused which worried me. "What is this?" I asked, re-reading our names on the front. "I don't know. I just saw it on the table" Daniel said. I opened the paper and read what it said out loud.

Dear Jonah, Corbyn, Daniel, Jack and Zach

Hey it's y/n. I don't really know how to say this so here goes nothing;
I'm sorry. I'm sorry for always being in the way. I'm sorry for being a pain in the ass.
I'm sorry for being toxic. I'm toxic for your careers. I'm a distraction. I keep you from being in the studio when you should be recording. If I stayed, I'd ruin your careers. So I left. Don't try to find me. I don't even know where I'm going. But I'm gone.

Zach. Please never stop being the adorable little child that you are. Your annoying, rosy cheeked ass alway made my day better. I hope you know that. I love you.

Jack. You're such an amazing person even if you don't see it. Seeing you smile was always one of the highlights of my days. Please never ever loose your sense of humour and if you quit singing, I suggest you become a comedian. I love you.

Daniel. If you ever stop playing guitar I'll kill you. Continue to be the instrument playing god that you are and learn the harp for me thanks. I love you

Corbyn. Keep being my little bean please and thanks. You're a damn genius and by far the smartest person I've ever met. Your stupid accents can make me laugh any day.
I love you.

Jonah. I love you so so so much. You're the most amazing person in the universe. I fell in love with you the second I saw you. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for alway cheering me up. Thank you for being you. And thanks Daniel for pushing Jonah so he'd fall onto me and make it of the most awkward moments of my life. I love you more then you'll ever know.

I'm sorry.

Y/n

I looked up from the paper to see all of the boys crying. I looked down at my shaking hands and put the paper back down on the table, wiping my tears. I looked back up at the boys who all had glossy eyes but were looking at me with sympathy.

I turned on my heel and walked up to my room. I opened my door and saw about 5 of my hoodies laying on my bed. I closed the door and walked over to them, confused. I realised they were the hoodies that y/n had stolen. There was another note on one of them. I picked it up and read it.

'Here's all ur "missing" hoodies lol'

I lightly laughed and picked one of them up, putting it on. It smelled like her. I sat back down on my bed and looked at the floor. Another tear slipped down my cheek and landed on the floor.

She was gone and there was nothing I could do about it.

OK HI SO IDK IF YOU'LL EVEN REMEMBER BUT SHOULD I DO A PART 6 FOR THAT MINI EMPTY SERIES I DID A FEW MONTHS AGO. A LOT OF PEOPLE WANT TO ME TO SO IF I GET MORE THEN 5 COMMENTS SAYING U WANT A PART 6 ILL DO IT

Holy fuck I low key cried while writing this lmao.

I felt the need to write something sad that didn't end in sparkles and rainbows so I'm not doing a pt 2.

DeAl WiTh iT

Update: idk how the fuck I thought I'd get away with not doing a part 2.
Part 2 coming soon

Mia ✨