Slip up - D.S

////

"Oh my god y/n. Look at this video" Daniel said and showed me whatever his eyes were glued to on his phone screen. It was a video of a baby, possibly one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. I grabbed his phone and watched the video a few more times.

"This is the cutest baby I've ever seen and I what one" I said, not paying attention to what I was saying. I realised what I had said and my head shot up to see Daniel looking at me confused. "I didn't mean it like that. I wasn't thinking about what I was saying and it just came out. I don't want a kid, definitely not yet anyway-" I rambled on but Daniel cut me off, putting his finger over my lips. "Don't worry. I know what you meant but yes, it's a very cute baby" Daniel smiled at me as a light blush crept up on my cheeks.

It's been 2 hours and I still couldn't believe I said it. It just slipped out and I've never seen Daniel look so confused in the entire 4 years I've known him. Daniel knew I didn't mean to say it but I couldn't help but feel stupid.

I turned off the tv show I hadn't actually been paying attention to and walked upstairs and into my room. I closed the door behind me and flopped onto the bed with a grunt. "How could I be so fucking stupid?" I said out loud into the bed covers. I lied face down on the bed for a second until I heard a door open. I looked behind me to see a shirtless Daniel standing in the doorway of the bathroom that was connected to our bedroom. I forgot he came up to have a shower a while ago.

"You heard that didn't you" I asked Daniel and he slowly nodded, knowing exactly what I was talking about. "Great" I said sarcastically and put my face back down on the bed with a huff. I felt daniel lie down next to me and tuck some hair behind my ear. I turned onto my side and looked at Daniel who looked to be lost in thought as he was just blankly starring at me with a smile. I clicked my fingers in his face and he came back to reality. "Oh Sorry. I got lost in your eyes" Daniel smiled at me as I blushed.

I knew he was trying to make me feel better but no matter what he could say, I'd still feel like an idiot. "Stop trying to make me feel better" I laughed a little and looked back up at Daniel. "Babe stop thinking about it. I know you slipped up, you've told me five times already" Daniel said with a smile still on his face. "I know, you know that I slipped up but I still feel stupid. After I said it and looked up at you, you had shock and confusion written all over your face and I feel like I put you on the spot. I feel bad" I said. "Y/n. I want more then anything for you to be the mother of my kids ok? We're still young and have a lot more years to live before we commit to something like a baby. Zach is already enough to handle" Daniel smiled and leaned down kissing me softly.

We broke apart and I quickly pecked Daniels lips again making him giggle. Daniel lifted me on top of him and lied down as I lied on his warm chest. He put his arms around me and kept me close to him, not letting me go anywhere. I put my head in the crook of his neck and cuddled closer to him. "I love you" Daniel said into my hair and kissed my head. "I love you too"

Guys I almost didn't post for another 5 days omg

Mia ✨