Anxiety- D.S

(A/N Logan is your older brother in this btw)

YOUR POV

I walk into Logan's apartment absolutely exhausted from being out with my friends. my anxiety picking up as I start to think about everything I have to do before I go back to college in 4 days.

So many unfinished, some not even started assignments and papers I have to write all in the next 3 days (3 because I want the last day to myself and my boyfriend without stressing over everything)

The weight of the next few days crashing into my shoulders as if I'm lifting 200 pounds of bricks.

I knew I had to get it all done, but not a single part of me wanted to. I also knew that if I didn't do it I would get a lecture from a teacher and that would be just amazing.

I snap back out of my thoughts as I hear the sound of my highly annoying older brothers voice booming through the apartment.

"HEYYYY MY BABY SISTER IS HOME!" He says screaming into his camera. I flinch from his yelling since I wasn't expecting something so loud.

"Not the time Lo" I say trying not the break down thinking of everything again.

Logan looks at my face studying it as if looking for something. He soon turns the camera off concern written all over his face.

"What's wrong y/n? You don't look so good" he says. wow well done captain obvious

"No shit, don't feel to good either" I sigh. "Lose the attitude and tell me why" he says demandingly.

"Ugh..just... college. everything. life. I haven't seen or even talked to Daniel in weeks, I have three thousand fucking papers that NEED to be written in the next 3-4 days, I'm so fucking emotionally and physically exhausted, I haven't even made any effort to do Anything about the papers and I've had the entire time I've been on break to do it but I choose to leave it and do it in the last week instead, anxiety is taking over my life and I just want to die" I finish.

I sigh, which quickly turns into me finally breaking down in tears and basically falling to the floor. I hate crying. Especially in front of others even if they're family, I alway have since I was really little.

I try to stop crying and calm my breathing which only makes me more aware that I'm a complete mess and my breathing isn't right sending me into panic.

By now I know I'm definitely having an anxiety attack. Bad. Logan has never gotten me out of an attack before. Only Daniel...

It feels like everything is caving in on me, like the wold is just crashing down in front of me and all I can do is watch.

Me anxiety is actually really bad so when I have an attack I'm not aware of what I'm doing. I can only see what's happening

So at the moment I'm not aware at all that I'm crying, shaking, and whispering 'Daniel' over and over again, or that I'm on the floor laying down.

Logan is beside me trying to snap me out of it. Not working. He stops for a second listening to what I'm saying.

"Daniel?" He says trying to understand what I'm saying. All I can do is nod my head, still being in a anxiety attack.

Logan gets up and rushes to his phone fumbling with it until finally putting it to his ear.

"Daniel? Danny it's y/n. I think she's having some sort of panic or anxiety attack and I can't snap her out of it. She's just laying on the floor crying and shaking and she's whispering your name over and over. What the fuck should I do?!" He says clearly panicking.

"Ok get here as quickly as you can" he finishes and hangs up running back over to me.

"Y/n. I need you to focus on my voice and hear what I'm saying. Daniel is coming, he's gonna be here soon" his attempt at trying to calm me only makes me worry more.

What if Daniel was doing something important? What if he was recording a song? What if he was with the boys doing something? I've just ruined that due to my own stupidity.

I curl up into a ball probably crying more.

I hear a knock on the door. I'm guessing Logan got up to get it since I heard footsteps. Someone ran over to me. Guessing it was Logan I stayed in the same position crying.

"Y/n baby it's Daniel"

my breathing instantly started slowing down at the sound of his voice.

"Logan can you give us a minute? Thanks bro" Daniel said

"Baby calm down, I'm right here. It's me, I'm here" he calmly said trying to bring me out of it.

He lightly touched my legs. Over the 2 years we have been dating Daniel learnt that the simplest of touches from him could calm me down.

My face was still shoved into the small hole between my legs and chest from the position I was sitting in but I could tell Daniels face was only inches away.

Within the next few seconds Daniels arms were around me and he was whispering things in my ear calming me down.

I melted into his touch relaxing for the first time in weeks.

After a few more minutes I had almost come out of it but I was still shaking and lightly crying. Daniel did one thing he knew would calm me down almost at an instant.

Kissed me

Within seconds I was completely out of it with my lips still on Daniels and my hands in his.

We pulled apart resting my head on his chest

"Thank you" I said pulling away from our hug looking him in the eyes. "Your welcome princess" he said pulling me back into the hug.

I couldn't be more thankful to have 2 amazing big brothers and an even better boyfriend who will be there for me til the day I die.

---------------------------------

I had to put Logan in this just to make me happy because I feel like I'm not giving you guys enough Logan imagines and now I'm just focusing on Daniel and I'm honestly trying my hardest not to

I've had this idea in my head for such a long time and I've finally done it 😂
I actually have anxiety myself, and I have had an attack a few times so this was fairly easy to write since I knew what it felt like.

Peace *shake head shake head*- Mia ❤️