Cuddles - C.B

////

I coughed into my hands and groaned, getting off the bed and walking into the bathroom to wash my hands.

I had just come down with a cold and I was miserable and bored. Very, very bored. I was under strict instructions from Corbyn not to leave my bed so I didn't. I sat in bed and watched tv, bored out of my fucking mind but a little thankful since I felt like death had just kicked me up the ass.

I got too bored of watching tv and turned it off, grabbing my phone and calling Corbyn who was in a meeting with the boys and their manager. He said I could call him if I needed but as the phone rang I felt bad for calling him in a meeting. However within the next few seconds Corbyn answered the phone.

"Hey baby" Corbyn said, I could hear a faint smile in his voice. "How're you feeling?"
"Like death kicked me up the ass" I answered, hearing Corbyn laugh on the other side of the line. "You'll live. I promise" Corbyn said, a smile evident in his voice. "Are you sure? I'm bored and miserable. I miss you and your cuddles" I said. "We just finished the meeting and we're walking out of the building now. I'll be home in ten" Corbyn said, making me smile. "Ok good. I'll see you when you get home. I love you" I smiled. "I love you too" Corbyn said before ending the call.

I put my phone on my nightstand, laying back down and staring at the ceiling, counting down the minutes till Corbyn got home.

Finally I heard a knock on the door and it opened to Corbyn, a smile on his face. I jumped up and hugged him, beyond happy he was finally home. I put my head in the crook of his neck as he kissed my head, holding me closer. "How're you feeling?" Corbyn asked, pulling away and sitting on the bed. "Like shit but I'm happy you're back now. I was really bored" I smiled, sitting down next to him.

Without saying anything, Corbyn moved further onto the bed, pulling me with him and lied down on his pillow. I cuddled up next to him, putting my head on his chest and closing my eyes. Corbyn played with my hair, singing softly, lulling me off to sleep.

He always knew how to make me feel better and I'll always be grateful to have a boyfriend as good as Corbyn

I'm sorry this is so short. I had major writing block while writing this.

Mia ✨