Cooking - C.B

////

Every weekend since Corbyn and I started dating I would spend it at the why don't we house with him and the boys when they weren't on tour, I also had the job of making dinner because otherwise they'd live off shitty take away all week.

I was currently making pasta as I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind. I jumped a bit but then realised it was Corbyn and smiled. "Whatcha making?" He asked, resting his head on my shoulder. "Pasta with chicken because I was honestly too lazy to make anything else" I said with a giggle.

"Oooo can I help?" He asked suddenly interested. "Sure. Keep stirring this pasta and make sure it doesn't stick to the bottom. I'll cook the chicken" I said and handed him the spoon I was using. I grabbed the chicken and took it out of the thing it was in. I started cutting it up until I head Corbyn curse under his breath.

"What did you do?" I asked walking over to him. "The water splashed my hand and it hurts" he whined. "Oh you poor big baby" I laughed as Corbyn pouted "Run it under some cold water and then continue to stir the pasta. Gently" I said and went back to cutting.

After I finished cutting up the chicken, I turned on the stove and put a frying pan over it then putting the chicken into it. I checked on Corbyn and the pasta making sure Corbyn hasn't done something to it. "Ok it's finished. I don't trust you with this part so let me do it" I said and Corbyn moved out of the way so I could drain it.

I finished cooking the chicken and put both the pasta into the frying pan with the chicken and mixed it together. "Boys! Dinners ready!" I yelled and they all came running into the kitchen. Zach, however didn't stop in time and crashed into the kitchen bench making everyone laugh.

"I was really hoping for something better then this but ok" jack said as he looked down at the pasta "oh shut up. I was too lazy to make anything else and I know all of you would eat this" I shrugged. "It looks amazing y/n" Daniel smiled at me and Jonah agreed. "Thank you Daniel" I said and shot jack a glare as he sarcastically rolled his eyes at me.

"Thank you for making us dinner baby" Corbyn said and kissed me as he sat down.

"You're welcome"

This honestly sounds like something I'd make for dinner because I can't actually cook a proper meal and don't judge me for writing this I was bored.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK THIS BOOK IS AT 55K READS AND 1K VOTES. HOW!?OH MY GOD IM MIND BLOWN. I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH, YOU HAVE NO IDEA. THANK YOU SO MUCH AKDJSLAJDHSL

Mia ❤️💝✨💙💖❣️💝💞💗✨💚💖💝💘💗✨💓💞✨💙💜❣️✨💗💙💖❣️✨💗💚💞💕❣️🧡✨💘💖💛💘💗✨💜💖💜✨💙❣️💗💕💘💙✨