Three words - Z.H

////

I was sitting on my couch in my apartment when there was a knock at the door. I got up and opened it to see Zach. "Go away, I'm still pissed off at you" I said and tried to close the door but Zachs foot was in the way and I didn't want to be responsible for breaking my boyfriends foot.

"Babe I said I was sorry" he whined from the other side of the door. "Saying sorry isn't going to bring back my chipotle you ate" I said stubbornly. Zach decided it would be a good idea to eat my chipotle when I wasn't looking and it didn't end well. I've been craving chipotle all week, finally got it, had it open for 2 minuets all for it to end by my idiot boyfriend eating it.

"Can you please let me in? Everyone's looking at me weirdly" he said and I slightly smiled at the thought of people giving Zach confused looks. "Say three words and then I might let you in" I replied.

"I don't know" he whined again. "Ok that was three words but your wrong" I smiled as he sighed dramatically. "I love you?" He asked. "I love you too but no. Keep trying" I said. "I bought food?" He said. Without thinking about the trap I just fell into I opened the door "really!? Where!?" I yelled excitedly while looking around Zach for food. I realised what I had done and looked up from the floor to see a very amused Zach.

"Zachary you can't tell me you bought me food when you didn't. You know I love food too much to not now kick you out and not let you in till you have my food" I smiled and stepped back into my apartment, closing the door in his face.

Half an hour passed and there was another knock at the door. I got up and opened it to see Zach smiling and holding a bag of chipotle. I happily let him in and he put the food on the kitchen counter and sat down on the couch. I grabbed out my chipotle and it was the one I'd wanted all week. I sat down next to Zach and kissed his cheek.

I started eating and Zach was talking to me about stuff that was coming up for the band. I listened happily. Watching Zach talk about something he loved or was passionate about always made me feel better if I was ever in a bad mood. I finished my chipotle and Zach had finished talking.

"Thank you for buying me food bub" I smiled at Zach. "You're welcome. Do you love me more then food yet?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

"No, not yet. I love food more than I love anything so you've got a bit to go" I smiled as Zach just smirked. "You love food more then music?" He asked, an amused smirk on his face as he watched me try and make the hardest decision of my life.

"Fuck you"

"I love you baby"

"Awww that's cute"

I relate to this on a spiritual level

Mia ✨