Mornings with you - J.M

////

I opened my eyes waiting for them to adjust to the sunlight filled room. I recognised it as Jonah's room and sighed as I put my head back down on my pillow. I felt Jonah move next to me so I turned over to face him. He was still asleep but he put his arm around me and pulled me closer. I happily rested my head on his chest and played with his hands while I waited for him to wake up.

After a while he moved one of his hands and played with my hair. I looked up to see him awake and smiling down at me. "Good morning" he said with a raspy voice and kissed my head. "Good morning baby" I smiled. "What's the time?" Jonah asked reaching over to grab his phone. "It's nine thirty-eight" he said and turned back to me as I nodded in response.

"Can we just stay in bed and cuddle all day?" Jonah asked and wrapped his arms around me again. "You know we can't. You've gotta go to the studio in an hour" I said "Yeah but that can wait. Your cuddles are better" he pouted making me giggle. "We can cuddle until you have to go" I said but he still wasn't convinced.

He grabbed his phone again and called Corbyn. "What're you doing?" I asked as I heard it dial. He put his finger over my lips, shutting me up and started talking to Corbyn. "Hey, I can't make it do the studio today" he said as I tried to listen to what Corbyn was saying. "What? Why?" Corbyn said confused. "I'm sick" Jonah lied. I was going to say something but Jonah put his hand over my mouth before I could. Corbyn groaned before talking "Fine. I'll cover for you. You owe me chipotle" Corbyn said and hung up.

"You're a horrible liar" I laughed. "Yeah, but now we can cuddle all day" Jonah smiled. I kissed his lips and put my head back down onto his chest, jonah put his head back on top of mine and fall back asleep and so did I.

I woke up again and grabbed Jonah's phone to check the time. 12:02. When I put it back down I realised how hungry I was. I gently untangled myself from jonah and got off the bed and walked to the door. I turned on my heel and ran onto the bed scaring Jonah. He sat up straight up and opened his eyes to see me jumping on the bed. A sigh of relief left his lips and he lied back down.

"No. You can't go back to sleep. I need food" I said and stopped jumping. I grabbed his arm trying to pull him up but instead he pulled me down next to him. "Jonah. I'm hungry. Get up" I whined. He shook his head no and closed his eyes again. I put my leg over him and straddled his waist. "What're you doing?" Jonah asked, looking at me. "Nothing. Just get up" I said and tried to pull him up which wasn't going to work.

Suddenly Jonah flipped us over so I was under him and kissed me. "Now I will get up" Jonah smiled and got up. "As much as I hate you doing that, thank you for getting up" I said also getting up. I walked over to my closet getting out some clothes. I pulled out a shirt as Jonah hugged me from behind and watched me get out the rest of my clothes.

"My favourite mornings are mornings with you"

Hola. I think this is sorta cute

Idk dude, just saw it in my tagged pics and
thoughts it was a dope photo. I'll make sure
my next one is up to your standards tho! lol

Mia ✨