Three vs All

The next few days flew bye and Joelle was still attached to Melanie as if she was a second skin. Having a second shadow for the past 6 days you would think that Melanie would be aggravated but no, she was still just as patient, loving and understanding as she's always been and that attribute has only served to strengthen Joelle and Roman's devotion to her even more.

Roman smiles to himself and massages his wrist with his hand as he looks up and watches Melanie sort through her side of the closet to look for something to wear for today. Taking a deep breath he sent up a short prayer before letting out a deep breath. Today was the day where custody would be decided; today would be the day where he either had to deliver good news or bad news to the light of his light, his reason for breathing, his most precious gift, his baby girl Joelle, of whom was currently being distracted by a breakfast date with his parents, and her Papa, but she wouldn't be long. She had set a strict time limit of an hour and a half before she would return, as that is the longest time span she would allow for anyone to keep her away from her Melly.

Taking another deep breath he shook the worrisome thoughts from his head and chose to focus on the positive, the here and the now. Looking back towards Melanie he watched her continue to sort through her side of the closet as she looked for something suitable to wear.

He watched her carefully as she moves her clothes from one side to the other. Shifting from foot to foot in a black lace bra and matching black dancer shorts she looked like something he wanted to eat. Raking his eyes from the top of her head to the bottom of her toes, he licked his lips, stood to his feet and quietly stalked in her direction.

Standing behind her he slowly dragged his fingers up and down her sides. She immediately stilled her movements and closed her eyes as he felt through his fingertips as a shiver ran through her body.

Smiling Roman moved her hair over to one shoulder and began kissing along her shoulders and up and down her neck.

"mmmm Le" she moans softly as he continued his slow torture.

Dragging his lips to her ear he whispers three little words huskily in her ear "I need you"

Melanie moans again and nods her head as he cups her breasts in his hands. Reaching behind her she runs her hand up and along the side of his face as he again attacks her neck while he palms her breasts in his hands.

She feels his fingers dance along her back before feeling the clasp pop open on her bra.

Taking his fingers he hooks them into the straps of her troublesome bra and drags it off of her shoulders before discarding it in the floor in the closet.

Turning her around, he cups her face in his hands and smashes his lips to hers. Nibbling on her bottom lip Melanie opens her mouth to him and is not disappointed when he slips his tongue inside of her mouth and dances his tongue against hers.

Kneeling without breaking their lip lock he places a hand behind each of her thighs and wraps her legs around his waist and carries her into the bedroom.

With one arm around her waist, he desperately clutches the back of her head with the other and gingerly lays her on the bed as his body hovers inches above her.

Slowly detaching his lips from hers he takes his hand and lightly runs his fingers along the side of her face.

"So beautiful" he whispers as he plants feather light kisses along her face, while he allows his hand to roam down her soft supple body. Stopping once he reaches her breast he takes his thick and nimble fingers and rolls her nipple in-between them.

Melanie grips his man bun in her hand as she allows him to continue to worship her body. Arching her body upwards she bites her bottom lip and closes her eyes as he kisses down her body until taking her nipple into his mouth. Rolling it between his teeth he licks around it with his tongue before sucking on her areola. He hears Melanie's heighten breathing and switches to her right, as she moans under his ministration.