You know her?!

A/N The outfit I describe for Melanie in this chapter is shown above but without this particular bag :)

*2/17/2017* Made a few minor edits and adjustments :)

I couldn't wait to get back to the room and lay on the bed, between my lack of sleep and the last minute photo shoot; I was completely and utterly exhausted. I needed to lie down and take a nap and this was the perfect time to do it, especially since Sasha had decided to go to Seth's room to spend some time with him. I sat on the bed and glanced at the clock on the nightstand, it was 7pm. I was so tired I didn't even take my sneakers off, I just laid down fully clothed on the bed, but as soon as my head hit the pillow my phone rang. I glanced at the caller ID and sighed.

"Yes Sash"

"Hey Melly, Seth is going to take me out tonight, and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind if Roman bunked with you, so that Seth and I can spend some quality time together when we get back." I was so tired I didn't exactly follow what she was implying so she had to try again. "You know.... so I can give my man some...special attention." she giggled.

"Oh my God.... please don't say another word it's bad enough I had a front row seat to you guys dry humping and shit this morning, I don't need you painting any more images in my head and I am sure Roman doesn't want those images either. Tell him he is welcome to stay here for the night."

"Thanks boo! I knew you were a team player!" she said before screaming to Roman "Your all good lover boy you're bunking with my fly ass best friend tonight...and you better be on your best behavior!" That was the last thing I heard before the call disconnected. I chuckled to myself and dropped my head back down on the pillow. I just cannot deal with her and her shenanigans right now.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Melanie was woken up by the sound of the door opening. She blinked hard and looked up to see Sasha and Roman both standing in the doorway looking at her.

Sasha walked over and sat on the bed "Sorry Mel, we didn't mean to wake you." she said as she took her hand and ran it gently through Melanie's hair.

Melanie lay still for a while as Sasha played in her hair before sighing contently and slowly sitting up. She brought her legs to her chest, and laid her head on her knees. "Its fine I needed to get up anyway."

Roman put his bag on the bed and smiled. "Thanks for letting me bunk with you in here Lalelei"

Melanie smiled back "Don't mention it."

She turned her gaze to Sasha who was scurrying around the room looking through her luggage.

"So where is Seth taking you tonight?"

"I'm not sure he won't tell me, he wants it to be a surprise."

Melanie rubbed my face to try and get herself to fully wake up. "Well what time are you guys headed out?"

"In an hour, I just came down here to get my clothes for tonight." She pulled out a black dress with sheer cut outs and a red wide leg jumpsuit with a deep v neckline. She looked at both options before turning to Melanie and holding them both in the air.

Before Sasha could even ask the question Melanie pointed to the red jumpsuit.

"That one, that plunging neckline is sexy. Wear it with your nude pumps, and chunky gold necklace." She said as she yawned.

"This is why I fuck with you boo!" Sasha said as Melanie just laughed from her spot on the bed.

"Can I borrow your gold bangle?" she asked as she eyed the jewelry from where it sat propped up on the nightstand.

Melanie rolled her eyes "I better get it back Sasha!" she said before tossing it her way.

Sasha squealed in delight, before heading to the door.

"Aren't you forgetting something Sash?" Melanie asked as she looked at the few items in her friend's hands.

Sasha looked down to survey her items. She had her jumpsuit, pumps; make up bag that also had her undergarments stuffed inside and her jewelry. Once she went through her checklist she looked back to her friend and shook her head no. "Nope, not missing a thing."

Melanie looked at her confused "Ummmm what are you going to sleep in?"

Sasha gave her a mischievous smile and licked her top lip "Oh there won't be any sleeping going on tonight." She said as she winked at Melanie.

Melanie shook her head and looked over at Roman who was chuckling "I literally walked right into that one" she said as he nodded his head in agreement.

Melanie turned her focus back to her friend who was standing with her hand on the door handle ready to make her exit "All I know is you better take my bracelet off before you and Seth start all that freaky shit!" she said pointing at her friend as she erupted into laughter.

"I can't make any promises" she shouted over her shoulder as she closed the door behind herself.

She shook her head before grabbing her laptop from the foot of her bed. She was getting ready to check her emails when she heard Roman clear his throat.

"Do you want to go and grab something to eat with me?" he asked hesitantly

Melanie looked up from her computer and over at Roman offering him a small smile "Sure, I would love to grab something to eat with you. What did you have in mind?"

"There are a lot of restaurants within walking distance so I figure we can take a stroll and stop when we find something good. We can head out in about a half an hour" he said as he looked at his watch. "I just want to call JoJo first and see how her day was."

"No problem, take your time.....I think I'm going to change." She mumbled as she realized she was still in her gray leggings and oversize shirt that she threw on this morning. She went to her bag and selected a white t shirt that said celfie on the front in black block letters and a pair of black skinny jeans and headed to the bathroom.

After she finished changing her clothes she grabbed her headphones that were sitting on the counter and exited the bathroom. Roman had his back to her with his legs over the side facing her bed. She could see his daughters face on the computer screen, and though she had only glanced at the screen for 2 seconds she absolutely agreed with Seth's comment about JoJo being cute as a button. She didn't realize that in that short time span not only had she seen JoJo but JoJo had also caught a glimpse of her, as she walked by putting her earbuds in to give Roman some privacy.

"OH MY GOD...OH MY GOD!....OH MY GOOOOOOOOD!" she screamed as she slammed her hands on the desk. "DADDY IS THAT! IS THAT! OH MY GOD IT HAS TO BE!" she screamed as she jumped up and down.

Roman laughed at his hysterical 6 year old before saying "Baby girl calm down what are you talking about?"

"Daddy I LOVE her! SHE IS THE BEST! You didn't tell me that you knew her" she said as she continued to jump up and down.

Roman looked confused, but couldn't help but laugh at his daughter "Knew who JoJo?"

"THE QUEEN! THE QUEEN OF SOULS DAD!"