Plum sized hickies & another surprise

"Sooooooo are you going to fill me in on your date?" Sasha asked as she wiggled her eyebrows up and down at Melanie, who was still unpacking her bag while Sasha laid stretched out across Melanie's king sized bed. Though Sasha had been home for nearly 6 hours, Melanie was just returning since Roman had changed their tickets so that he Joelle and Melanie could take their time that morning and have breakfast together at DJ's house before getting on the plane and heading home. He had tried talking her into coming home with him and Joelle but Melanie had refused since she had dance practices she needed to get ready for early Saturday morning.

Melanie bit her lip and sat down in the doorway of her walk-in closet. "It was amazing" she breathed out as Sasha clapped her hands excitedly and eed like a fangirl as she rose up onto her knees.

"It was so romantic, and intimate, and soo sooooo perfect" she finished with a small giggle. "He was amazing, the food was delicious" she groaned closing her eyes and tilting her head up in the air "But then again you would know since you helped him conspire to get my mom's recipe." she said as she flung her shirt at Sasha's head.

"Guilty as charged" Sasha said with a smile. "And in case you're wondering, I'm not apologetic about it in the least" she said shaking her head "But onto other things do you have anything important to tell me?" Sasha asked as she swung her legs over the edge of the bed looking at Melanie expectantly.

Melanie lulled her head to the side and looked at Sasha blankly, shrugging her shoulders and crinkling her face "No I don't think so" she said as she scratched her nose.

Sasha gasped "LIAR!" she screamed as she pointed at Melanie "You do! You have a tell when you're lying, and you just did it!"

"No I don't!" Melanie said as she again scratched her nose

"YOU DID IT AGAIN!" Sasha screamed laughing at her "Spill it! NOW! What else happened?!" she said as she scrambled over and kneeled down next to Melanie.

Melanie slowly pulled another shirt from her bag and dropped it on the floor next to her. She turned her head to look at Sasha a small smile inching across her face "He may...or may not have asked me to be his girlfriend."

Sasha gasped and grabbed her chest "What did you say?! Did you say yes?! Please tell me you said yes!"

Melanie's small smile morphed into a full blown one "I may or may not have said yes."

Sasha threw her hands in the air and bounced up and down on the floor. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!" she said as she pulled her hands down to her chest holding them in fists under her chin.

Melanie burst into full blown laughter and let out a surprised scream as Sasha tackled her to the ground. The both of them so loud that neither of them heard her bedroom door creep open.

"What in the hell are you two doing in here" Seth asked as he looked at them as if they had lost their minds.

Sasha shook Melanie's shoulders back and forth "ROMAN ASKED MELANIE TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND AND SHE SAID YES!" Sasha screamed

Seth ran his hand over his mouth and smiled as he walked into the room and sat down next to them on the floor. "I know I spoke to that over achieving little shit of a boyfriend of hers already, he sounds like a love sick puppy." he said with a laugh.

Melanie sucked her teeth and smacked Seth in the arm "Don't talk about my boyfriend like that Seth"

Sasha couldn't help jumping up and down on her butt and clapping her hands together "AAAAAHHHHHH I'm so happy we can double date, triple date...wait quadruple date with Jimmy and Trin and Dean and Renee..." she paused and swiped her hand in front of her face as if swatting a fly "No better yet just double date, because now that I think about it, I will have less time with you now that you and Ro are together and I'm not willing to give up any more of my time, so even though I love Trin and Renee fuck them hoes, they are going to have to get in where they fit in."