Untrustworthy

JoJo took this small opening to announce her opponents "Her first opponent from Cleveland Ohio...DANA BROOKES! Dana's music played for a moment, she walked out to the occasional boo but for the most part the crowd was completely indifferent to her. Melanie smirked at her as she took off her leather jacket. Dana stopped at the end of the ramp and looked behind her as she waited for Alexa to be introduced.

"And her partner from Columbus Ohio ALEXA BLISS!"

Alexa was so mad that she stomped down to the ring flinging off her hand wear, she shouted something to Dana and walked over to back side of the ring behind Melanie as Dana held her ground facing Melanie.

Melanie turned her back so that she could see both Dana and Alexa out of her peripheral vision. She kneeled down shifting from side to side waiting for one of them to make a move as she watched them both climb up on the mat and stalk her as if she were there prey.

The bell rang signaling the start of the match and Melanie made her move quickly shifting to her right towards Dana, she decided she was going to take out the weakest link first. Doing a baseball slide under the rope and through Dana's legs Melanie turned around just as her feet hit the ground and grabbed Dana's ankles pulling them off the mat and sending Dana crashing face first into the mat before her body crumpled to the floor.

"Damn she vicious" Jey said as the guys nodded in unison.

Melanie looked up to see Alexa charging towards her from the ring, she threw her body under the rope sliding out in the same fashion Melanie did but her intention was to kick Melanie in the chest. Melanie side stepped the attack and flipped her body forward delivering a heel kick right on top of Alexa's head.

Melanie immediately popped up from the ground thinking to herself she needed to even the odds. With Alexa on the ground taking a minute to come to, she turned to Dana who was just edging herself up on all fours.

"What do you guys think she is going to do here?" Corey asked

"You have to think she is looking to even the odds a bit so that it isn't 2 on 1 the whole time" Michael responded

Melanie turned to her left and noticed the steel stairs. She smiled and knew immediately what she was going to do. She stood in front of Dana and grabbed her by the face saying "What happened to that lesson in respect you were going to give me Dana?" before grabbing her by the arm and whipping her shoulder first into the steel steps.

Back stage the guys all flinched. Dean peered over his shoulder to see the girls all smiling mischievously at the damage Melanie was inflicting.

"Y'all are so damn evil." he laughed glancing at his wife he laughed even harder "Look what you are doing to my innocent and kind wife Renee! You are pulling her over to the dark side with you!"

Sasha and Trinity each hooked an arm around Renee before winking at Dean

"Trust me she will like it better on the dark side, and so will you" Sasha said cheekily

Renee put a hand over her face in an attempt to cover the deep red blush that was starting to spread along her features. Dean opened his mouth to deliver what was no doubt a dirty retort but Renee cut him off taking her hands and forcefully turning his head forward.

"Baby shut up and watch the match" she said patting his shoulders.

Melanie turned her attention back to Alexa grabbing a fist full of her hair in one hand a fistful of her tights in another and rolled her back into the ring. Melanie eased herself back into the ring and walked around Alexa in a circle, now she was the hunter and Alexa was the prey. She walked around to the front of Alexa and lifted her up by her head. Melanie immediately knew she had underestimated Alexa's ability to play possum when she saw the smirk on Alexa's face followed by a hard forearm to her stomach that sent her body arching over at the waist. Alexa didn't stop there landing an uppercut to Melanie's chin that sent Melanie reeling backward from the force and into the ropes.