Who's Your Daddy?

Roman stepped out of the bathroom and leaned up against the doorway. He smiled as he watched Melanie sleeping peacefully, her hair spread wildly across the pillows, and her body naked underneath the sheets.

He chuckled softly, the memory of their night and very early morning still extremely fresh in his mind.

They had a very long night that was not restricted to their bedroom.

Smiling again he tightened the towel along his waist and walked to her side of the bed. Kneeling next to her he moved a few strands of hair from her face and placed a few gentle kisses on the side of her face. He had a surprise for her today, one that was going to put a huge smile onto Melanie's face and he could barely contain himself.

Smiling under his affection she let out a breathy sigh before saying "Morning Le"

"Morning Lalelei, how are you feeling?"

Biting her lip she says softly "Amazing....sore! but amazing" she said with a giggle as she nods her head into her pillow.

Roman laughed, leaned over and kissed her on the lips. "Get some more sleep baby, I'll let out your fur babies and take care of breakfast okay?"

"You don't have to tell me twice" she yawned as she rolled over and grabbed his pillow. Snuggling up to it she took a deep breath and sighed. He tilted his head but before he could ask she said "It's hard to sleep without you anymore and it smells like you, helps me sleep" she said with another yawn

"Understood" he said as he nodded and walked to his dresser grabbed a pair of boxers and went into the closet to grab a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Once done getting dressed he threw his hair into a messy bun gently kissed a fast asleep Melanie and walked out of his bedroom door to be met with a seemingly pouting Winter who was laying in front of the door with his head on his paws.

"Oh stop it, don't be a big baby" Roman playfully chided as he knelt down and rubbed Winter behind the ear "I promise you won't always be kept out of the bedroom just when we need time alone okay?"

Winter whined but lifted his head as Roman continued to scratch him behind the ear. "Come on Winter lets go find Bella and Stone so you guys can go outside.

Heading to Bella's room with Winter in tow he cracked open the door to find Bella siting on Jo's bed with Jo's arm wrapped around her neck.

"Morning Baby girl, morning Bella, you feeling better?" he greeted as Jo lifted her head and smiled back at him.

"Morning daddy yup sure am! Is Melly up?"

"No not yet she is still sleeping, I'm gonna let her rest. You want to help me with breakfast?"

"Sure"

"Okay get in the shower, get dressed and meet me in the kitchen. We can make something special for Melly. I'm going to let Winter, Bella and Stone out though first alright?"

"Okay daddy" she said jumping off the bed and skipping into her bathroom.

"Winter, Bella lets go, we need to find your brother."

Heading down the stairs he didn't have to look far as Stone was making his presence known as he walked from the hallway presumably from Seth and Sasha's room.

"There you are, come on, time for you all to go outside" he said opening the sliding glass door to the backyard. Once they were all out the door he closed it behind them and headed to the kitchen. Pulling out eggs, vegetables bacon and sausage he began to go to work whipping up one of Melanie's favorites a veggie and cheese omelet.

Not long after he started chopping the veggies, Joelle made her way into the kitchen pulled up a stool and said what are we making daddy?"

"A veggie and cheese omelet with some bacon and sausage"