Change in custody

A/N Updated 3/17/2017 split the original chapter in half and added another scene to the end about 800+ word

Roman let out a moan, she was trailing wet kisses along his neck and it felt amazing. He felt her swing her leg so that she was now straddling him, but her lips never left his body. As soon as she was in position he put his hands on the small of her back. One hand slide down until it cupped her ass and the other traveled up her spine as she slowly grinded on his growing erection. His fingers danced along her back until it reached the nape of her neck; at her neck he allowed his hand to entangle in her hair as he gently pulled her head back to expose her neck to him. He immediately attached his lips to her flesh. She moaned under his lips giving him reason to pause because that voice didn't sound like her, the longer he paused he realized that the person in his arms didn't feel like her either, her hair was wavy and not the thick smaller curls he had become accustomed to and to top it off he couldn't smell the intoxicating smell that was her - Strawberries and Vanilla.

"Joe, don't stop" she breathed seductively. That was all it took for Roman's body to go completely stiff. His eyes shot open as he immediately unwound his hands from her hair and placed his hands on her waist quickly detaching her legs from him as he lifted her in the air and set her firmly on the couch. He wiped his hand roughly over his face.

"What are you doing, and how did you get into my house?!" he managed to growl out to her

"What does it look like I'm doing, well was doing until you set me way over here." She said as she leaned forward putting her cleavage on full display. "And I got in with the key you leave under the mat." She said as she reached over to the coffee table and held up his shiny silver spare key he kept under the mat for emergencies.

He snatched the key out of her hand and immediately stood up from the couch and walked along the back of it and stood with his arms across his chest.

She reached out for him again and he jerked his body backwards out of her reach "Stop that!"

"That's not what you were saying a few minutes ago" she said as she began to grow slightly frustrated at the rejection he kept hurling her way.

Roman chose to ignore her statement "Evelyn, unless I open the door for you and invite you in please do not take the liberty to come in here unannounced as if you live here."

Evelyn tilted her head and gave him a seductive smile as she slowly licked her lips and stared at him as if he were a full course meal "Oh Joe stop the act, I know you still want me, in fact I am sure that you want to take me right here in every position possible."

Roman snorted. "No Evelyn I don't."

Her face slightly fell as she sunk down on her knees.

"Excuse me? I thought we agreed that we were going to give us another chance for our daughter, or are you trying to back out of your responsibility as a parent Joe?"

"I would never back away from my responsibilities. I love Jo more than my own life but we don't need to be together to make a good life for her. We can barely be in the same room with each other without arguing with each other."

"We were doing just fine 5 minutes ago!" she spat as her anger continued to grow.

"Look Ev, coming in here the way you did and trying to make out with me is unacceptable, we are not together anymore so that's just not okay. I know we said that we would try and work it out but after thinking it over and especially after your actions yesterday towards Jo it's just not going to work. I can't be with you Evelyn, we have a lot of history and I will always care about you as the mother of my daughter but I can't and won't be in a relationship with you, not now and not ever."