That's Inappropriate

Patricia looked at her granddaughter and smiled. She ran her fingers along her cheek and then looked at the clock on the wall.

"Oh my, is anyone hungry? It's lunch time."

Everyone nodded their head and after a brief discussion of whether they should order room service or go out the vote of ordering room service won.

Roman told his mother to charge it all to the room; Patricia nodded and placed everyone's order. After she hung up she caught sight of Melanie who had just returned from laying Joelle down in the room to finish her nap, she resumed her spot on the couch quickly becoming surrounded by Sasha, Trinity, Renee, Nessa, and Summer. The girls all completely engrossed in a quick paced and comfortable conversation with each other.

"Joe" she called to her son. Roman looked up from his seat at the Kitchen table with the Uso's, his brother, Seth and Dean.

"Yeah ma" he said as he raised his bottle water to his lips.

"Aveva ragione, è intelligente, divertente, bella e sorprendente. Soprattutto con Jo (You were right, she is smart, funny, beautiful and amazing. Especially with Jo.)

Roman smiled and quickly looked over at Melanie who gave no indication that she heard anything his mother was saying. For a fleeting moment it crossed his mind to tell his mother that Melanie was fluent in Italian but he decided now was not the time.

"Quindi, indovino che la prossima domanda è quando stai due sposati e mi date più nipoti" (So I guess the next question is when are you two going to get married and give me more grandchildren)

Seth was sitting right across from Roman and was the unfortunate recipient of what happened next.

Roman spit out his entire mouth full of water. Oh my God he thought to himself. His siblings all looked at their mother in shock and Seth sat their stunned shaking his head slowly.

"Dude.....you serious right now?"

Roman stood up and grabbed some napkins from the kitchen counter apologizing profusely to Seth as he handed him the napkins.

Matt chuckled "

"Wow mamma salta direttamente ai bambini già eh" (Wow mom jumping straight to babies already huh?)

"Ma" Roman called trying to get her attention

Patricia waved him off "

"Cosa intendi già?" (What do you mean already?)

"Ti rendi conto di quanto è sconvolto, cioè che siete tutti in giustizia nei tuoi figli" (You do realize how messed up that is that you are all up in your sons sex life right?) Summer laughed

"Mom!" Roman called again growing a little frustrated that she was blatantly ignoring him.

"Cosa posso dire che ho una buona sensazione di questo."(What can I say I have a good feeling about this one.) She said as she smiled cheekily.

"MOM!" he said again this time with much more force.

Patricia turned to look at her son "If you don't take that base out your voice when you are talking to me! What is it that has your panties in a bunch? Non è come lei possa capirci, e non è che parlo di lei in modo negativo come ho fatto con Evelyn quando l'ho conosciuta. Penso che sia una partita perfetta per te, so che potrebbe sembrare molto presto per dirlo, ma ho una sensazione di intestino di essere lei, oltre a sapere che tuo padre e io siamo sposati meno di 48 ore dopo Incontrarsi, quindi chi sarei giudicato voi e Melanie per aver sposato così in fretta?" (It's not like she can understand us, plus it's not like I am talking about her in a negative way like I did with Evelyn when I met her. I think she is a perfect match for you, I know it may seem like it is very early to say that but I have a gut feeling that she is the one, besides you know that your father and I were married less than 48 hours after meeting each other so who would I be to judge you and Melanie for getting married so quickly?)