Couple Or Nah?

Haley's Pov.

We walked a block and a half. I was holding my arms and shivering. Goose bumps formed on my cold wet skin.

Cameron took off his sweatshirt and put it over me. I put it on and put the hood up. I took Cameron's hand in mine and walked as close a I could to him.

The kiss did that mean we were dating? I'm gonna go with no. Should I ask him? Would that be too creepy?

I looked at him but I kept walking. He looked down at me and smiled. I smiled at him and looked back in front of us.

*

*

*

*

*

We arrived at the hospital and before we walked in Cameron pulled me off to the side. "Hmm?" I hummed. "Haley I..." Uh oh. "I really like you so..." Here it comes the big question. I just stare up at him.

"Will you uh maybe wanna be my uh girlfriend?" Yup he asked it. Cameron Dallas just asked me to be his girlfriend. I hesitated.

"I uh umm" I paused and smiled up at him. He smiled back down at me. "I really like you Cammy but, not yet" I said giggling a little.

He looked at me confused. "What's that supposed to mean, not yet?" He asked. I giggled again. " I mean not yet!" I said giggling.

I stood in my tip toes and cupped his face. I kissed his lips for about 5 seconds. His lips were soft smooth and wet from the rain.

He smiled at me and I smiled back at him. We walked back into the hospital to find everyone sitting around.

Cameron and I split apart a little bit so we weren't so close. We sat down with everyone else. I sat by my mom and Cam. My baby sister Brooklyn sat on my lap.

"Can we go get some food. I'm hunggrrryyyy" Carter whined along with Matt. "Of course your hungry!" I said. We all laughed.

Q

"Can we go get some pizza?" Khaleah asked. "Yea can we?" I asked Cam. He smiled at me and shook his head. "Fine" he said rolling his eyes still smiling.

"YAY! Mom dad? Are you guys coming?" I asked. "Honey we need to talk...." My mom said trailing off.

"Oh okay" I said. My parents and I got up and left the rest waiting. We walked over to bear the elevator. "Actually we came to take you back... to Texas..... With us..." my dad began.

"We heard about what your mom did and we don't want you to stay with her" My eyes went over to my mom. "Oh" I said flatly. "But we now see that your happy with Cameron and all your friends."

I hesitated before answering. "I am but-" my dad cut in. "You can stay here we understand completely. We understand and respect your decision."

"Aww thanks mom thanks dad!" I hugged them both an kissed there cheeks. They walked back with me.

"So how bout he pizza?" Cam asked. I nodded. We walked out of the hospital an to the cars. I rode with Cam. The rest were with either JC, Nash, Kian, or Connor.

I turned on the radio station and One Direction came on. "YASSSS!" I screamed. Cam turned the station. "NOOOO" he said mimicking me. I pouted and changed it back.

He reached again for the tune dial but I stopped him. "Change it and I'll cut your dick off" His eye got wide and he pulled his hand back.

I smiled and sang along. "THTS WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL...... YOUR INSECURE... DONT KNOW WHAT FOR..." I sang.