The End

To all of my loyal readers,

This is the end of this part of my story but there will be another.  It's called To Change a City, the third and final chapter to my trilogy.  ((UPDATE: There may be a fourth or an extended epilogue.)) I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.  I almost didn't want to stop and I can't believe how many chapters this took to get out.  I'm not planning on the next book to be as long, maybe on par with the first, but who knows.  I have the main points in my head and getting them out may take longer than I expect.  I may take some time to write out the initial outline as well.

To Save a City was by far my favorite of the two so far.  I hope I didn't bore you with redundancy, dragging on just to set up characters and plots for the next book.  I hope you check out my next one and I will have it up as soon as possible.  The cover is kind of done and the story started. It won't exactly match up with the other two covers but I was planning on it standing out a bit. In the future, if I purchase photoshop, I'll redo my covers and make them what I envisioned them to be in the first place, but for now, they'll do.

Thanks for reading.  I truly appreciate every read, vote, and comment.  I never expected this story to have such a following, such interest.  I'm touched that my numbers climb day by day, that the moment I publish another chapter, there are already a couple of reads. I want to thank you again from the bottom of my heart. The fact that you're even reading this just blows my mind.

With so much appreciation for your support,

Sarah