Stressing...

Today's my 16th Birthday Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🎉🎉🎉😍😍😍🙌🙌💞💞📷📷✨✨💥👏👏👏👏

Aryanna's POV

===================================================================

"Jump higher!!!!..... Stick your landing!!!!..... Each motion should be tight guys!!!!..... Flyers lock your knees!!!!!!...... Bases get lower!!!!!!....." Matt and I yelled at our team. We have a competition coming up in a week that determines if we go to the spirit competition which is the biggest competition ever. We need to at least come in second, But Matt and I are shooting for first place if they can get their shit together. Everything has to be perfect. "Get back in your starting formations and lets run it again." I told them all getting ready to start the music again. They all groaned and dragged their feet. "HEY!!!! Next person that groans when Coach A. Says something you have to run until I say stop!" Matt yelled and watched as they quickly picked up their feet and fixed their attitude and got in line. He was the hard one out of us two. Not that I wasn't hard on them, he just cracked the whip more harder. As the music started we watched as the did their routine. "Stick your landing guys!!!" I yelled at them. I was getting frustrated. They weren't sticking their landing on jumps and tumbling. "Next person that wobbles makes everyone run. Now start over!" Matt yelled then blew his whistle. At the beginning of the routine everyone does a double toe touch. Almost none of them stuck their landing. "Ughhh!!!!" Me and Matt yelled out in frustration. I blew my whistle and pointed to go run. "What are we suppose to do!" Matt asked me. I sighed and thought for a minute. "I'll go get the ankle weights and the therma bands. That will make them snap down." I said.

A hour and thirty minutes later and they learned how to stick their landing. I was proud of them though for working hard. I gathered my things and went to clock out. I called Justin to see if he wanted to go and grab something to eat but he didn't answer. He's been ignoring me for two days now. I know he's been with Joann but damn he's my boyfriend.

Justin's POV

=====================================================

I watched my phone as my One and Only🙊👅💚 flashed across the screen. I really topped it all off this time by getting this loose pussy ass hoe pregnant! I was rubbing her swollen feet and rolling my eyes as she went on and on about how we were gonna be a family. "Hell no. We will never be a family because as soon as the baby is here we getting a paternity test and if I find out your sneaky ass is lying I will kick your ass myself" I told her then pushed her feet out of my lap. She started crying and I immediately felt slightly bad. She climbed into my lap and cried herself to sleep. I really don't know what to do. I stuck between being there for a baby that could potentially not be mine, and a girl that I'm in love with. Maybe I can balance both but that will be a lot of stress. Since she was asleep I pushed her off of me onto the couch and got up and left. I called Aryanna and she seemed highly annoyed that I was calling her at 2 am, five hours after she called. I explained to her that I was with Joann, she wasn't happy but she told me to come over where we cuddled and kissed all night talking about random things. Why couldn't she be the one pregnant?
I need to do something special for her.. But what?

====================================================================

And.... SCENE!!!!!!!

Comment and Vote🙊💙

~Monica💚👌