Forgive Him...

Hey guys so I apologize for being M.I.A. I've busy with planning my Sweet 16 party and prom is next week. Yeah so it's been crazy. I'm going to answer the top two questions for the character interview!!!

So here we go...

SoleilNicole317 asks: Aryanna we all know you want to forgive Justin so why don't you?

-Because not only did he cheat on me, he attempted to cover it up. And then he decided to fuck her without a condom so the bitch could be pregnant. Foreal foreal I want to... but I just can't. It's complicated.

Qween_Bee asks: Justin do you still have feelings for Joann?

-No of course not. I'm in love with Aryanna. I just had to do what I had to do get her out of jail. She's out now and that's all I'm worried about, I can deal with her being mad at me. As long as I know she is safe and at home.

Ok so that's the end of that now... Now on to the CHAPTER!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin's POV

=====================================================

Watching her drive out of that parking lot made me feel like she just walked out of my life, well drove but you get what I'm saying. I just don't get what she wants from me. I said I was sorry damn! She acting like I never said shit. I walked back inside and met up with Shaq and Trey. "You alright son?" Shaq questioned looking at me. "Yeah I'm good son." I reassured them then walked around the mall with them some more.

We left about an hour later and I told them to drop me off at my moms house. I needed advice on how to get Aryanna back. We sat down on the couch and I told her everything.. EVERYTHING not leaving out a single detail. When I was finished she slapped me up the side of my head. "Justin what is wrong with you!!" She sternly yelled at me. "I know, I know. I apologized but she won't accept it." I told her shielding my head just in case she wanted to slap me again. "Of course she won't. Neither would I! Justin you messed up." She said slightly calmer but not very much. "I know mom just tell what I have to do to get her back. I need her." I pleaded. It's true I need Aryanna she is my everything. I'm in love with her. "Well..." She thought about it for a minute while I patiently waited.
"Well... Maybe if you..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aryanna's POV

=====================================================

I drove away from him and tears began to fall. I glanced in rear view mirror slightly hoping he was still standing there but he was gone. Why didn't I just forgive him! My tears wouldn't stop falling to the point where they blinded me. I pulled over into a vacant parking lot and waited until I calmed down enough to continue my drive home. About an hour later I was pulling into my driveway. I hopped out grabbed all my bags and closed and locked the door. Mama and John were sitting in the living room looking in old photo albums together. I know Nev and Z weren't home because Z had early softball conditioning and Nevada was with her. I spoke to mama and John then took my things upstairs and sat them down in my closet. I was putting my hair in a bun when I noticed a picture of me and Justin together taped on the mirror. I took it down and looked at it remembering the moment we took this picture..

Flashback....

Our school had taken us on a field trip to Times Square one day and we were staying in a hotel there just to do it and going to a lot of stuff like plays, and doing community service, etc.
We were all leaving dinner when Justin randomly pulls his phone out and tells Craig to take a picture. He pulled me in front of two big buildings and wrapped me in his arms kissing me as Craig snapped the picture.

Flashback Over...

I put the picture back where it belonged and walked back downstairs. I needed advice and fast. "Hey can I talk to y'all?" I asked. John closed the album they were looking in and put it away. "Sure thing honey. What's wrong." Mama questioned furrowing her eye brows. I sat in the empty love seat across from them and told them everything that has been going on. John looked mad while I was telling them but he is like another dad to me so I guess that's understandable. When I finished they both were quite for a few minutes. They glanced at each other before saying at the same time

"Forgive him..."

===================================================

And... SCENE!!!

•What do you think?

Comment and Vote😬❤️

~Monica💕🎀💁