Im Here For You..

Aryanna's POV

=====================================================================

I woke up the next morning from Nev tapping me I was hella depressed. I took a long shower and put on a jeans with a big "Dope" sweatshirt and put on my NIKE slides. I tossed my hair in a bun and put my glasses on. Fuck makeup and contacts! I'm not in the mood for that extra shit. I walked downstairs and saw mama and John sitting at the kitchen table. "Morning" They both said to me. I didn't reply to them. I grabbed a water and a poptart and started walking out of the kitchen when mama said "Ary sweetie.. Lo siento." (Ary sweetie.. I'm sorry.) I shook my head and said "It's whatever."

At school Nev and I met up with the crew at my locker. I was so quite which is a first for me considering I have a loud ass mouth. "Lil bit.. What's wrong?" Trey asked me. I shook my head and grabbed my books and walked to class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin's POV

After Ary left I took a shower and went to bed. The next morning I woke up and did my morning routine. I dressed in a red and black "Invisible Bully" shirt with a pair of cargo shorts. I put on my bred 11's. I put on my chain and watch and went downstairs. After saying "Morning" to everyone I ate breakfast and left. I met up with everyone at Aryanna's locker like usual. When she walked in you could tell she was upset. Her once golden skin looked somewhat pale. She looked.. Heartbroken. "Lil bit.. What's wrong?" Trey asked her. She just shook her head grabbed her books and went to class. "What's wrong with her?" I asked Nev."Well ya know how her mama was gone for a long time or whatever?" We all nodded. Then she continued "Her mama was with some man. Ary waited up for her all last night and when she finally came in she had him with her. Turns out she's getting married and Ary is heartbroken because she wanted her mama and papi to get back together." "Damn." We all said. Then we went our separate ways to class. At lunch Aryanna didn't show up and we couldn't find her anywhere. Maybe she just wanted to be alone or something. I thought about texting her and decided to just leave her alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Aryanna's POV

At lunch I snuck off campus and went to McDonald's to eat. I just wanted to be alone. After I got my food I sat down and ate. I can't believe that she is really over my papi! They we're suppose to be together forever but I guess now a days forever doesn't exist. I quickly wiped the tear that I didn't know had fallen and finished eating. I drove back to school and walked inside right when the lunch bell ringed. After my last couple classes I walked back to my locker to get my things while everyone talked about going to a party tonight. Who the hell has a party on a Monday night? Jared. His parents are never home. I think everyone knew that I wasn't going to go out so they excluded me from the conversation which I didn't mind. "Hey if you need someone to talk to.. I'm here." Justin said to me. I nodded and grabbed my bag and went to my car. I patiently waited for the girls to get inside before I pulled off. Mack wasn't at school today because he's at home sick with a some stomach thing or whatever. He said that he's highly contagious so he'll be out for a week. I miss him. I called him during lunch and we talked about everything. Just hearing his voice comforted me. I dropped Brea off at home and went home myself. I parked in the driveway and didn't see my mama's car. Once I got inside I went straight upstairs and got in my bed.

Why'd she have to move on..

======================================================================

And... SCENE!!!

Part 2 coming later!

Comment & Vote🙈❤️️

Love you guys😘

~Monica💙👏