Untold Secrets Are Told

So I was told my chapters are too short so I made a long one to make up for it!!!! This is why I need you're feedback guys to know what you all are thinking! Anyways...

Enjoy....

Aryanna's POV

===================================================================

I was late walking to lunch because I had a meeting with Mr. A and Principal Bryd. Apparently I've been nominated for Class Valedictorian but I didn't have to accept just yet. I walked through the lunch line and grabbed a plastic bowl with chicken nuggets and fries with ranch and a coke. I payed for my food and found the crew sitting at our normal table.
"Hey guys." I sat down with them and began eating.
"Why you late?" Jabrea asked furrowing her eye brows.
"I had a meeting with Mr. A and Principal Bryd. I've been nominated for class valedictorian." I took and dipped a nugget into the ranch and popped it into my mouth.
"That's amazing!!!" Mack said.
"Congratulations!!" Sean said.
"Congrats baby." Justin kissed my temple.
"We have a show this Friday at Club Mansion. Y'all coming through." Trey said referring to him and Shaq's group SnL.
"Of course! Is that even a question?" Kacie said.
"Right you know we goin be in there deep." I said then took a sip of my drink.

After school I dropped Nevada and Zhanee off at home and changed into a pair of black leggings, and a light denim drapey shirt. Since it's close to the end of January it's still hella cold here and snowing. So I slipped on a black floral cardigan and white converse. I took down the two braids and left my hair down and wavy.
"Ok I'm leaving!" I yelled from the top of the stairs.
"Good luck!!" Was yelled from random places in the house. I was going to fill out a application at a local gym. I hopped into my truck and drove downtown to a gymnastic and cheer gym called United Gym Stars
[A/N: thats the name of the gym I actually go too!] I took a deep breath before going inside. "Hi, I'm here to fill a application out as a cheer coach." I told the lady behind the front desk. "Do you have any experience?" She looked up from a stack on papers pilled on top of the desk. "Yes ma'am I started at the age of 7 and just stopped last year. And I've also done gymnastics." I told her. She nodded impressed. "Ok here is an application. When you finish turn it in to me please." She handed me the blank form and I sat down on the bleachers they had. Once I was finished I turned it into her and thanked her for her time and went home.
Now I just have to wait on that phone call...

*SKIPPING TO FRIDAY NIGHT*

I was getting ready to hit up the club to see my big bros perform. I had to look fly tonight so I put on a long sleeve black tight dress with my Jordan cements. I put a gold chain around my neck and slipped on a watch. I curled my hair and decided to put on a Ralph Lauren camouflage bucket hat and slipped my Tom Ford sunglasses on. Tonight I was gonna get faded and party my ass off.

My girls and I walked into the club like we owned it. I spotted the boys in VIP smoking and that was my cue to go get high. I snatched the blunt out of Sean's hand and took two long pulls from it. Letting the smoke fill my lungs and then releasing it. "How you just going steal my stuff?" He asked. I smirked at him and sat in Justin's lap and continued to smoke. I handed Sean the rest of the blunt as the girls pulled me to the dance floor to dance.

After our dance I wanted to dance with Justin so I went looking for him. "Hey where is Justin?" I asked the boys. "Bathroom." They all replied at the same time not really paying me any attention. I walked down the hall leading to the bathroom when I saw Joann and Justin talking. I hide behind the wall closest to them and listened to them carefully. "You need to tell her." She said. "I only did it for one reason and you know it." He told her angrily. "Yeah and I dropped the charges." She told him matter of factly. "Then why should I! You said you would keep it a secret as long as I told no one about your miscarriage. You sa-" she cut him off. "Because nigga we fucked without a condom!!" She quietly yelled at him. I finally heard enough so I made my presence known. "Justin what is she talking about?" I demanded. He looked at me with guilty and pleading eyes.

"I'm sorry...."

===================================================

And... SCENE!!!

•What do you think?

•••••Shoutout to the person we made the outfit that I used as Aryanna's outfit for the club. I just know it's someone on polyvore. So if you recognize it and it's yours, credit to you!!•••••

Comment and Vote😬❤️

~Monica💕🎀💁