Lunch Date.. With Justin?

Aryanna's POV

===================================================

I woke up early this morning. And just laid around until I got a text from Justin..

"Do you want to go get a late lunch and hangout to you know.. Talk?" -Justin The Great

I thought about it for minute. Should I? What would Mack think? Would Joann be there. As if he knew what I was thinking he texted me again.

"Joann wont be there. Please?" -Justin The Great

I didn't see harm in it. Just two friends hanging out right? I quickly replied.

"Yea sure where?" -Queen Ary

"Mark's Cafe around 1" -Justin The Great

"Ok" -Queen Ary

It was only 10 so I straightened up my room for a little while then hopped in the shower. After I put on my underclothes and lotioned my body I put on a pair of high waisted acid washed jeans with a white bandeau with a light blue loose tank top over it. I tucked it in but it still flowed nicely and slipped on my black sandals. I wore my hair in its normal curly wavy style and put on some diamond earrings. After I did my makeup I left. My mama is hardly home now and when she is she's on the phone talking to some guy. Nevada wasn't home either she was out visiting her brother and sisters that were in town.

After I pulled up to the cafe and found a parking spot I walked inside and quickly spotted Justin. "Hey" I said then sat down. "Hey how are you?" He asked. "Im good" I said. We talked a little and the conversation went to relationships.. Oh lordie. "So you and Mack are dating right?" Justin asks while we eat. "Yeah we are." I simply reply. "He's cool. Yall look happy." He says. "Thanks.." I say sorta dragging it out. Whats he getting at? It fell silent between us two. "So you took Joann to meet your family last night?" I asked and he nodded his head. "They like her?" I asked. He gave me this look like 'What do you think'. I laughed. "What did they say?" I asked him. "Don't bring that little trifling girl around us again! You know better!" He said in a high pitched voice that I assumed was his mom. "Son Im not telling you who to date but she is not the one you need to be with." He also said in a deep voice that I figured was his dad. After the laughter died down I told him after I took a sip of my lemonade "She is not the one for you?" "What makes you say that?" He asks. "Because Justin she's too easy for you. I know just from watching you that you like a challenge. And she's not it." I said. He smiles "You're right but she got some good head and she cool when she not nagging me. She get in front of people and wanna seem like she the shit but she's not. So I think I'll keep her around." He said then laughed. I smiled.

Justin's POV

===================================================

"Because Justin she's too easy for you. I know just from watching you that you like a challenge. And she's not it." Aryanna said. I smiled. "You're right but she got some good head and she cool when she not nagging me. She get in front of people and wanna seem like she the shit but she's not. So I think I'll keep her around." I said then laughed. She's right Joann is not a challenge but she is...
And I like a challenge...

I like Aryanna... A lot...

======================================================================

And... SCENE!!!!!!

Comment and Vote🙈❤️

Love you guys!!! 😘✌️

~Monica😋💜🙌