Youre My Bestfriend...

There's only three more chapters guys until the book is over....

Sean's POV

====================================================================

Today the guys and I were hitting up the gym. I was the first one there as usual and waited outside in my truck for them. A few minutes later Shaq and Trey came then Mack then Justin and Quincy. We all dapped each other then walked inside and started lifting weights. "Man Jabrea been on my ass about me going to a college near her." Trey said. "Well at least you got a girl." Justin mumbled. "Aww shit.. What you do now." Quincy asked. He went on to explain everything and in his defensive she over exaggerated. "Man that's fucked up." I said. All the guys agreed with me. "Knowing her she wants to go but not if you not taking her." Mack said. "That's so foul man and you know that too." I said. "Alright let's stop ganging up on him even though he's a dumbass." Shaq said eventually defending him. I rolled my eyes at the fact that Justin always ruin shit for himself yet never wants to admit it.

Maybe I can take Aryanna to prom but how would I ask her?

Aryanna's POV

====================================================================

The crew was all going to dinner tonight and I'm going. I know what your thinking your not depressed Ary? Hell no! I feel like a new bitch like a carefree one.

It was 5:30 and I just got off of work. Practice went smooth and great. I'm really proud of how amazing my team is. I walked inside the house and headed to the bathroom to take a nice long relaxing bath. I filled the tub up with hot water and added lavender bubble bath, bath salts, bath bombs, and lit a few candles. I turned on August Alsina's new album Testimony as Ah Yeah one of my favorite songs begin to play.

"I don't think you know you're that fine, making em all beg falling to their knees. You know you're blowing my mind, make em all die fall to their knees. Ahhhh yeahhh." I sung as I sunk deep in the water relaxing as my baby's voice blared through the ihome speakers.

I just finished lotioning my body and decided to wear a big loose white tank top with my black and cream tribal lodge pants. I slipped on my light brown booties. I straightened my hair and parted it down the middle. I did my makeup and put on my jewelry and was ready to go. "Damn girl you look good. You glowing." Kacie said while she stood in the kitchen eating popcorn with Jabrea and Nevada. I guess they got here while I was getting dressed. "Thanks babe." I told her. We took some pictures and then left. "So you good pumpkin?" Jabrea asked. "Actually I'm great." I told her. She nodded her head and the radio played Jeremiah's party girl. I turned it up and drove to Carraba's Italian Restaurant.

We were seated with the guys in a huge booth in the back of the restaurant. Justin was there and he seemed fine shit I know I was. Everyone began to talk about prom while Justin sat there quietly and I texted Matt quietly. "Aryanna are you still gonna go?" Mack asked me. I thought about it for a minute "Yes. I don't know about having a date though." I would ask Matt but then it would be awkward and he's in his second year in college. I know I flirt with him and he flirts back but it's weird and with Spirits coming up we really need to focus. "Well how about you go with me... You know to prom?" Sean asked. He was siting across from me on the end. "You serious?" I asked. "Yeah I mean like you my bestfriend and you deserve a good senior prom. I'll ask you in a better way, this is just for right now. So what you say?" Sean asked. Justin seemed a little upset but who cares. Fuck him. Kacie was sitting next to me and she was whispering "yes" in my ear. I glanced at her and Trey and he nodded. He might as well be my blood brother I go to him for everything. "Yes I will." I smiled. He got up and hugged me.

Later that night after we went to the movies I got home and a box from the local pastry shop was sitting on my bed. "Oooo yess!!! Food!!!!" I said excited. I sat on the bed and opened the box that held a donut with Prom? Written across it in pink icing. On the inside of the box top it said in pink letters. "Donut say no." I smiled and called Sean and told him thank you and yes I would be honored to go to prom with him. I quickly took a picture of it and tweeted and instagramed it with the caption. "That's how you ask a girl. Cute, sweet, and yummy. @YsfSean I'm definitely going to prom with you!😍😍😍🙌🙌🙌" I watched as the retweets and favorites came.

"@TreyLivin: Mann I want a donut!!! @QueenAry"

I retweeted it and then @ him back.

I tweeted some more people before logging out, taking a shower, and getting in bed. I set my timer to wake me up at 6.

Tomorrow is the spirit competition and I need all the rest I can get.

====================================================================

And.... SCENE!!!!!!!

What do you guys think??

Comment and Vote🙊💙

~Monica💚👌