Christmas Eve...

Aryanna's POV

===================================================================

It's Christmas Eve and Justin and his family, Some of my family, John's mom and dad and the crew were at our house and our new house at that. It's gorgeous!!! We had the fire going, Christmas music playing through the house while some people watched the movies that were on the tv. Others were playing games while Zhanee, Nevada, and I stood in the kitchen getting it ready so the kids could make cookies for Santa. "Hand me that bowl." Nevada asked. Why she asked the shortest person in the room to do that I don't know. I nodded then climbed onto the counter and stretched up grabbing the bowl. I heard lots of laughing so I slightly turned around to see the crew laughing at me. "Shut up! It's not funny!" I pouted climbing back down. "Aww baby! You know we love you." Justin said. "Whatever." I replied pretending to be upset. "You ready to meet my grandma?" Justin asked then kissed my forehead. "Yeah I'm excited." I replied then kissed his lips before going back to prep the dough. We always make our Christmas cookies from scratch and I'm a little nervous about meeting his grandma since she plays a big role in Justin's life and if she doesn't like me.. I'm fucked. "Brea will you go get the kids and tie those aprons around them please." I asked Jabrea. She nodded before going to round them up. A few minutes later the Twins, Chance, Maddie, Christian, Amber (Aryanna's little sister), and Drew (Aryanna's cousin) came into the kitchen. Maddie and Christian were going to help their sisters. "Ok so take your stencils and press them into the dough like this." I said while showing them how to do it. "Wait hold on!!! I'm not ready yet." Trey said almost interrupting me. "This is for the children Trey not for the insane!" I told him. "I am a child." He argued back. I thought about it for a minute before shrugging my shoulders and tying up his apron. "Ok now! You should be able to make about six from the dough." Zhanee said. "Sissy will you help me?" My little sister Amber Jay asked. I nodded and went over to help her cut them out before putting them on the baking sheet and putting them into the oven along with everyone else's. "Ok they'll be ready soon." I said then watched everyone leave the kitchen counter and the kitchen table. I turned around to the sink to wash my hands off to begin baking my Christmas themed checkerboard cake. I took all the things I needed out and put them on the counter. "You need any help pumpkin?" Nevada asked. I told her no and to go enjoy herself that I had it taking care of. "Hey babe this is my grandma Janice." Justin said. I told her hello then reached my hand out for her to shake it she pushed it away and pulled me into a warm welcoming hug. "Justin has told me so much about you. I told him that I hear so much about you but have yet to meet you. You are a beautiful girl." Ms. Janice said. "Thank you! You are too!" I told her. "I saw how you interact with Justin's sisters and how much they love you." She said. I nodded and smiled. "I love them too. There like more little sisters." I told her then excused myself to go to the oven to check on the cookies. "Well I see your busy, I'll leave you alone to bake. If your anything like me baking relaxes you." Ms. Janice said. I nodded my head an said yes ma'am. We hugged one more time before we separted. "I love you so much." Justin said after his grandma left the kitchen. "I love you more." I said pecking his lips and pulling away. I turned to start baking when he caught my wrist and pulled my back to his lips. The make out session got pretty heated and I had to pull away before Justin laid me down in the floor. He bit his bottom lip before walking away. After the kids decorated the cookies and I baked and iced the cake, we had our gift exchange. I gave everyone their gift except for Justin were gonna do ours tomorrow. I got some pretty dope ass stuff from the crew and Justin's family. Everyone loved the gifts that got which was good. We played a few games and everyone chilled in the living room watching some of the Classic Christmas movies by the fire.

========================================================================

And... SCENE!!!!

There is noting like spending Christmas with your loved ones.

*** GONNA BE SKIPPING AROUND THE NEXT COUPLE OF CHAPTERS!! IF YOU GET CONFUSED JUST LET ME KNOW!***

•Justin's grandma seems to love Aryanna

•Did you love this chapter?

Comment and Vote🙊❤️

~Monica💁🎀