Don't Play Victim!

Aryanna's POV

====================================================

2 weeks later...

So two weeks have passed since the fight at the movie theater. I'll fill you in on what you messed.

Joann and her "gang" tried to jump me the next day like she said. It was six of them against Nev, Brea, and me. We held our on though. Security and random people had to pull us off but not before Joann took a boot to the face by me. She still has a long mark of the side of her face. Oh well fuck that trifling ass bitch. I've been suspended with the girls but its been worth it. Justin and Joann are still dating. Nevada and Shaq are dating and Jabrea and Trey are dating. I swear they are the cutest couples ever!! Oh yeah.. Im dating Mack now..

Today were finally aloud to go back. The guys have been bringing us our work that we've missed. I woke up late this morning and took a quick shower and lotioned my body. I put on a white tank top with a black cardigan and jeans with my red toms. I tossed my hair in a bun with the bangs out. I quickly did my makeup and put on my gold hoop earrings. I walked downstairs to grab a water a pop tart and hopped in the truck. Mama was already gone and Nev was already waiting in the truck for me. I quickly pulled out the driveway and drove to school. After we met up with Brea we walked inside. People cheered as we walked through the hall. We heard some people saying "Bout time someone beat Hoeann (Joann) ass" I quietly chuckled. And went to my locker. "There's our champs!" Trey loud ass yelled then gave us hugs. "Whats up guys?" I asked them. And noticed Justin standing close with them. "Nothing. We missed yall" Shaq said giving Nev a kiss. Aww!! "Hey baby" Mack grabbed me from behind and kissed my cheek. "Hey" I said then turned around and kissed his lips. When I turned Justin's face was red in anger, he turned around and walked away. "Whats his problem?" Nev asked. The guys just shrugged and looked at me. As if I knew...

At lunch time we all got a table like usual. We were all sitting around eating and joking around when Justin walked up with his arm around Joann.. "Hey guys and girls!" She said over cheerfully. No one said a word. We completely ignored her and started joking around again. "Guys Joann talked to yall." Justin said and glared at us. "We heard her." I said. "Why does she hate me so much? I did nothing to her!" Joann says to Justin. "Is she trying to play victim now?" Nevada said taking the words right out of my mouth. Mack's grip on my waist tightened. "She is the victim! You guys hate her and barely know her!" Justin yelled at us. "And do you know her? Like do you truly know her to be dating her? Or do you know her just enough because you're fucking her and you want to keep her around. Just cause yall "together" doesn't mean we have to like and talk to her Justin. The world does not revolve around you two" I said then rolled my eyes. I pushed my lunch away I wasn't hungry anymore. He didn't say anything he just sat down and pulled Joann into his lap. "So baby your coming to my game friday to cheer me on right?" Mack asked me. "Of course baby! I wouldn't miss your gave for the world." I told him and gave him a peck on the nose. He blushed and hugged me tightly. After the lunch bell ringed we went back to class. We only two periods left so they went by quickly thank God. It bothered me with the fact that Justin thinks were suppose to be all buddy-buddy with her after she fought us and took out a knife in the middle of it.. Oh yeah I forgot to mention! Bitch pulled a knife out on me thats why I kicked her ass in the face..

We all met in student parking by our cars. Everyone was going out tonight but me.. Im grounded for the rest of this week or until my Mama lets me off. Fuck my life. At the end of the day I did what I had to do so I accept my punishment. Was it worth it? Yes in my opinion. But the fact that she wants to play victim blows me because each time we argue she starts it.. God why can't Justin just see that she's not good for him!!

Im perfect for him!

I mean.. She's just not meant for him..

==================================================

And... SCENE!!!!

This chapter sucks but just bare with me!!!

Comment and Vote🙈❤️

~Monica😋💜