Im Your Big Baby...

Aryanna's POV

=====================================================================

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* the alarm on my phone goes off. I was snuggled up in Justin's arms and Lord knows I didn't want to move. "Babe.. Get up." I said. He ignored me but I know he heard me. "Get up." I told him again and he replies with this loud ass snore in my ear. I pulled myself out of his arms and went to his bathroom to change. Since it was the beginning of October it was chilly outside so I slipped on a cream pullover sweater with a pair of jeans. I put on my black leather boots and put a on SnapBack that said "Queen" on it with a floral bib. I did my makeup and put on my jewelry and went to sit on Justin's bed. After waiting five minutes he comes out in a black graphic sweater with a pair of jeans and sneakers. "You ready babe?" I asked. "Yeah." He said then kissed my lips. We walked downstairs and ate breakfast with everyone then hopped in his car to leave for school.

"Hey." We greeted everyone when we got to my locker. "Hey." They said back and hugged us. "Nev what did mama say when she found the note." I said her expecting her to say mama is gonna beat your ass when you get home. "Nothing." She said. "Oh ok. Hey you guys wanna go run with me today?" I asked the crew. "For what?" Trey asked. "I gotta get back in shape." I told him. "Oh good you're gonna do it! Have you decided if you wanna do basketball?" Nevada said. "No I think I'm gonna do track and softball this year." I said. "You ball?" Mack asked. "I do a little sum sum." I said causing everyone to laugh. "But nah forreal I did ever sport pretty much my whole life until this year." I told them. "Why you stop?" Shaq asked. "Senior year gotta concentrate on my grades. So I decided to slow down." I said and everyone nodded. "So what all exactly did you play?" Kacie asked. "Volleyball, cheerleading, basketball, softball, soccer, swim team, and track." I said nonchalantly. "Damn." Everyone said.

After school everyone was to meet at my house so we could go running. "Let's go!" I said to everyone as we were running. I was ahead of them as they a attempted to run as a group all together. Some were faster than others and vise versa. "Can we stop for a second I need to breath?" Jabrea said. "Were two blocks from the park. We'll stop there." I said. Everyone groaned. As soon as we got to the park everyone laid out on the ground. "Girl I thought I was in shape! How the hell yo lil ass run so damn fast." Trey asked out of breath. I laughed as I jogged in place. "Can we take a ice cream break?" Nevada asked as everyone agreed. "Yea sure." I said. "Justinnn." I whined. "What?" He asked smiling. I lifted my arms up signaling that I wanted to be carried. He laughed "Come here then bae." I smiled then waited for him to squat all the way down before I jumped on his back. "Big baby." He mumbled. "But I'm you're big baby." I said then kissed him on his temple..

=====================================================================

And... SCENE!!!!

•Justin and Aryanna are so cute!

•Aryanna played a lot of sports over the years.

•Do you think Aryanna is being a big baby making Justin carry her?

If you have any questions for the characters comment or vote them!

Comment and Vote🙊❤️

I love you guys!!!😚💖

~Monica🐯💙