Family Drama...

This will be a short chapter..

Aryanna's POV

=====================================================================

I woke up the next morning and went to help Abuelita and Sofu out in the barn. When we were done I took a shower and lotioned my body. I put on a peach oversized v-neck sweater with a pair of white jeans. I slipped on my gold glittered oxfords and did my makeup. I braided my hair in a side fishtail and put on jewelry. After I was finished I walked downstairs and saw my papi and sisters and brothers. "Papi!!!! I missed you!!!!" I said then ran into his arms. I never knew how much I missed him. I put all the anger I had towards him aside. "Hey baby!" He said hugging me back then he pulled away and saw John. Oh shit! He eyed John like he was gonna fuck him up. I spoke to all my siblings. "Aryanna this is your niece Harmony." My brother Aiden said to me. He handed me this small baby girl. "Oh my gosh! You're so stinking cute!!" I said to the baby. "Aryanna!!! Get in here right now!!!" My mama screamed to me. I handed Harmony back to Aiden and hurried into the dinning room. I saw my dad in John's face like he was about to fight him. "Nina! You been letting this man play daddy to my daughter!?" My papi shouted at my mama. "No Adam I haven't! But we're getting married and he is going to be her stepdad! So get over it!" She screamed at him. We all just stood around waiting for something to happen. My papi looked John in the face and before anyone knew it he punched John right in the face...

=====================================================================

And... SCENE!!!!

•Do you think Aryanna's dad is wrong for punching John?

If you have ANY questions for the characters comment or inbox them!!

Comment and Vote🙊❤️

~Monica🐯💙