Leave Me Alone...

Aryanna's POV ===================================================================

I basically slept all day and night. I woke up the next morning and went to shower. I honestly didn't want to leave the house but I had to audition for work. I walked into the bathroom and looked at my face. I looked horrible, HORRIBLE!! I had makeup streaks on my face and my hair was everywhere like a nest on the top of my head. I turned the shower on hot and got in. Once I finished washing my hair and body I wrapped myself in a towel. I slipped on black tights, and SOFFÈ orange cheer shorts with a blue Brooklyn High tshirt. After blow drying and putting my hair up, I put on my cheer shoes and grabbed a jacket to leave. "I'm leaving guys." I told my family. "You need to eat something. You've hardly ate since Friday." My mama stated. "I'm not hungry ok."I told her putting on my jacket. "But Aryanna.." She started. "I'm said I'm not hungry!" I slammed the front door sighing and walking to my BMW.

"Ok now that you've done tumbling and motions. Please show us your jumps." Mrs. Tina who was the lady I talked to the first time I can in. She co-owns the building with someone else. I nodded my head and began to do my toe touch, pike, right and left hurkie, right and left hurdler, and my right and left kick. "Great job!! You got the job! You would need to be here every weekday at 4:00 because that's when your team gets out of school to be here. You will be coaching the 14-17 year old division. The name of team is the Dream Team and their colors are yellow and white. (A/N: Bring It On-Fight To The Finish is my MOVIE!!!) you will have another coach with you his name is Matt. Tomorrow get here early and go over basics like motions and jumps. Welcome to the Untied Family!!" She gave me a hug and a few coaches shirts and sent me on my way. "I have a job doing what I love!! Yes!!!" I did a small dance then got into the car going the mall to get more cheer shorts.

I was walking around the sports store with a bag full of shorts and other things when I heard boys laughing. Then someone knocked me over....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin's POV

=====================================================

I'm such a fuck up. I messed up the best thing that has ever happened to me. I wasn't thinking and now she's gone. I've been moping around the house and crying and even throwing small temper tantrums. I was laying in the bed looking at old pictures of us. I haven't gone outside and or left the house since Friday night. My family was at church and begged me to go but I just wanted to be alone right now. "Get up!" Trey said as him and Shaq busted into my room. "Leave me alone." I mumbled. "No son get up you need some fresh air." Shaq ripped the sheets off of me. After arguing for a while I finally got up and got dressed in gray sweat pants, a long sleeve UCLA shirt, and some sneakers.

We arrived at the mall and went into a sports store because Shaq wanted to look at some snap backs. "You ok man?" Trey asked. "Yeah I just miss her." I said then picked up a shirt to look at then putting it back. "Aye remember that time we pulled that prank on Christian." Trey laughed trying to cheer me up. I laughed too "Yeah he was so mad he didn't talk to us for a week." I said. I started dancing in the store mimicking how Shaq dances when I backed into someone causing them to fall over. "Im so sorry." I started helping them pick their things up not bothering to look up. I picked up their phone accidentally hitting the home button causing it to light up and a picture of Aryanna and I to pop up. "Aryanna.." I looked up into her hurt eyes and I was speechless. She snatched her phone from me, payed for her things and started leaving. "I'm sorry." I chased her out of the mall to her car. "Talk to me!" I grabbed her arm and turned her facing me. "About what Justin!" She yelled. "About us!! Look I'm sorry!" I told her. "You don't get it! I'm hurt! You promised me you were done with her! You promised!! And you think you can get me back by sending me flowers! NO!" She yelled, I've never seen her so hurt. "Look let me make it up to you... Please.." I asked, well begged. The look she gave me broke my heart even more if that was possible "Just leave me alone.." And with that she got in her car and drove away leaving me standing there..

I don't know what to do...

===================================================

And... SCENE!!!

•What do you think?

Comment and Vote😬❤️

~Monica💕🎀💁