Broken-Hearted Girl...

Justin's POV

===================================================================

"Justin what is she talking about?" I demanded. He looked at me with guilty and pleading eyes.

"I'm sorry....." I told her looking. I didn't want to do it but I had to get Aryanna out.
"That's all you have to say for yourself is an I'm sorry! Aryanna yelled. Joann left us by the bathroom after she caused this all. "I did it for you!!" I tried to justify myself. "Don't you lie on me! How did you fuck her for me!!!" She yelled. Her face was turning red and she bit the inside of her cheek while she folded her arms waiting for an explanation. I went on to explain everything that led up to Joann and I fucking besides the scene if it of course. "So let me get this straight. I couldn't get released on bail, SO you went to Joann's to beg her to drop the charges. She wouldn't unless you fucked her?" She asked. I looked down and nodded. I'm such a fuckup. "ARE YOU STUPID!!!" She yelled at me!! "I can't believe you! I trusted you Justin!! With Joann though!!! I would rather have waited until my court date then for you to do that! How could you!!" By now she was crying. "I'm sorr-" I started but was cut off by her. "Fuck your sorry and fuck you. I'm done! It's over! Tell Joann she finally won." She walked away with tears streaming down her face. "Fuck!" I punched the wall beside me. I have to fix this.. But how?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aryanna's POV

=====================================================

Is he crazy! He has lost his mind!! I can't believe him!! I searched through the crowds to find the girls. I really needed a shoulder to cry on and a group hug. I was walking up to them when Kacie spotted me crying. She instantly ran to me and pulled me into a warm comforting hug. They pulled me to a table off in the corner where I explained to them everything that happened. Justin walked out of the hallway that led to the bathroom, his face was red and his eyes were puffy like he had been crying. Part of me wanted to run over there and hug him and kiss the tears away but the other half wanted to go over there and punch him in the face. "So you guys are over?" Zhanee asked. I nodded my head slowly. I didn't want us to be but I just couldn't deal with it all. "I'm sorry pumpkin." Nevada told me rubbing my leg for comfort. I nodded my head and asked if Shaq and Trey had performed yet and they haven't which is good because I wanted to watch them perform and stay a few minutes after then leaving to go home. "What's going on over here?" Sean said as him and Mack made there way over to the table we were at. I kept my head down because I didn't want them to know I had been crying. "Aryanna you ok?" Mack asked. I nodded my head still looking down. Sean came over and tilted my face towards them and they saw a few of the fresh tears running down my face. "What's wrong?" He asked concerned. "Nothing." I simply said then got up to go and get a drink. I poured myself a glass of ciroc and made my way to the dance floor and watched Shaq and Trey perform.

"You guys did amazing!!!!" I told Shaq and Trey putting on the faker smile I could muster up. "Thanks sis." They would said eyeing me as if telling me they didn't believe that smile. I felt someone staring a whole into me but I didn't bother to turn around since I knew exactly it was Justin. "Well I'm going home. I'll see you guys later." I hugged everyone but Justin. "Hey wait up we're all coming with you." Nevada said as Kacie, Jabrea, and Zhanee appeared behind her. I nodded then we walked out of the club and to our cars.

I was sitting Indian style on the floor in the living room stuffing my face with popcorn and crying my eyes out. Yes we decided to have a pajama party. We ordered pizza and made snacks while we watched sappy chick flick movies. We were sitting around the fire John made talking when I finally broke down. Before the tears were out of anger it was like my heart was numb but now it felt like the anesthesia wore off and my heart fell apart. They all comforted me but it's like the tears wouldn't stop. I cried and cried until I made myself sick. I jumped up off the floor and ran to the downstairs bathroom and emptied everything in my stomach. I felt hands pulling my hair back, and another set rubbing my back. When I finished I brushed my teeth and went back to them. "You feel better?" Jabrea asked. I shook my head no and cuddled against the coach under the covers we had scattered around on the floor. "I'm not trying to defend him but Justin sorta had good intentions in it all." Zhanee said. "Yeah he had a good intentions he just went about it all the wrong way." Kacie said agreeing with Zhanee. I didn't want to talk or think about it anymore. I glanced over at the clock and saw it was going on two a.m. I closed my eyes shut and let more tears fall eventually crying myself to sleep..

===================================================

And... SCENE!!!

•What do you think?

Comment and Vote😬❤️

~Monica💕🎀💁