Meeting Him

Aryanna's POV

=================================================================================

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* I was awoken by my alarm signaling that it was time for me to get ready for yet another day at Brooklyn High school. Thank God this is my last year! I don't know how much longer of the shit I can take. I flung the covers off my head and slammed my hand on the alarm at the same time that my door swings open and my cousin was standing at my door. "Get yo ass up before we late hoe" Nevada said while she brushed her teeth. "Bitch Im up! Yo ass ever heard of knocking? Do that shit next time before your monkey headed looking ass do that shit again" I said as I walked in my bathroom in before shutting the door. I know yall probably thinking that we mean as fuck to each other but thats just how we are to each other. I stripped down and got into the steaming hot shower and taking my Amber Blush bodywash from Bath and Body Works and washing it all over my body. After I got out I lotioned my body and brushed my teeth and stuff before walking into my walk in closet. "I cant find shit to wear" I mumbled to myself. After looking around I settled on a black shirt that had the fingers on it making the "LA" sign with a light blue collared shirt underneath with the collar poking out. I put on my favorite all black leather jeans with my original timbs. Once I was dressed I checked my time and saw that I had time to curl my hair and put my makeup on. Once I was done I grabbed my iphone 5s and sunglasses before going downstairs. "Ah buenos dias mama" (Goodmorning mom) I said to my mother as I kissed her forhead. "Buenos dias mi hija! Como se hizo todo el sueno?" (Goodmorning my daughters! How did you all sleep?) She asked me and Nev. One thing about my mom is that she can speak English she just refuses to. "Gran" (great) We told her. "Bueno ahora date prisa y comery tener un gran dia el amor que ustedes" (Good now hurry up and eat and have a great day love you guys) She told us while taking her coffee and grabbing her bags and walking out the front door. "Tambien te quiero" (Love you too) We yelled after her. I grabbed a poptart and water and threw an apple and water to Nev and we walked out the door and hopped into my all white 2013 range rover. We blasted August Alsina the whole way to school. I swear the dude could get it!!!! Once we got to school we parked next to our bestfriend Jabrea in the student parking section and met her in the front of the school. "Bout time yall bitches get her" Her loud ass yelled and pulled us into hugs. "Bitch shut that shit up" Nev said to her while I just laughed. "Shut your stiff weave ass up!" Brea said to me. "Dont get yo shit rocked this morning" I told her while we walked into the school. She smacked her lips "Man miss me wit that" She said. Jabrea walked ahead of me and as soon as my foot hit the damn threshold my punk ass principle goin stop my ass "Miss Aryanna may I talk to you please" Mr. Byrd asked me. "Yea what?" I asked him "I'll see you in first period" Nevada said and walked away. "Yeah I'll see you in homeroom Ary" Jabrea said then walked away. "Well goodmorning to you too Miss. Rogers" Mr. Bryd said to Brea. He hate her ass cause she always in his office for some dumb shit she did. She turned around flicked him off and said "Fuck you hoe" and turned around and walked around the corner. Mr. Byrd face had me weak as fuck I was trying so hard not to die laughing. "So whats up Principle Bryd?" I asked him. "Well we have a new student." He told me. "Well with all respect what does that have to do with me?" I asked. "I want you to show him around and help him find everything ok" He told me. I rolled my eye "Man whatever" I said. "Ok follow me into my office" He told me. As soon as I walked in this FINE ass boy no SEXY no GORGEOUS boy sitting in the office with his mom. He had short curly hair, he was tallwith caramel skin. He was built as fuck with some sexy as pink lips. He had on a black shirt with cargo pants with some concord and a couple chains and a watch. "Aryanna this is Justin. Justin this Aryanna she is going to help you around and stuff today" He said to the both of us. I gave Justin a shy smile and asked him for his schedule. "Well have all the same classes except first period. But we need to go ahead and go so I can show you your locker and class so we can both be on time" I told him. "Alright ma" He said and then licked his sexy as lips. I looked at him and blushed. Lawd what is this boy doing to me. I showed him his locker which was right by mine but on the other side of the hall. After we walked to his first period class then entire time he has doing nothing but make me laugh. He's a pretty cool dude and he told me that he has seven siblings and that he has two friends that go to school here. Turns out I know them and I have all my classes with them. They mad cool. "Well after this meet me at my locker and we can walk to second period together" I told him. "iight cool" He told me. Then I realized that we were at his classroom. I told him bye and walked back down the semi packed hallway to get to my first period class which was on the other side of the school. I already knew that I was going to be late. Luckily I got a pass before I left O'l carrot head ass office. I couldnt wait to tell my girls about Justin but I already missed homeroom and I wont have them both together until third period. So I guess I had to text them everything. As soon as I was in class and gave my teacher the pass I sat in the back of the class and pulled my headphones out and put my head down and texted my girls and told them everything. Luckily I have a cool teacher first period he doesnt give two shits what we do as long as we do the assignment on the board which is the one from yesterday that I already completed. One thing I refuse to do is be a dumb bitch. Why am I feeling Justin so much? I never sweat a nigga like this. Oh well only time will tell. I looked up at the clock and saw that I still have a whole forty-five mintues in this class until second period. Ughhh hurry the fuck up....

===============================================================================

And..... SCENE!!!!

Vote & Comment and let me what you think

~Monica <3