Lazy Day..

Aryanna's POV

=====================================================================

I woke up the next morning and Justin wasn't laying next to me. I sat up looking around for him when I found a note on the table sitting in front of me.

Dear Aryanna,

I'm sorry that I left without waking you up but you looked so damn adorable with your mouth open snoring that I just left you alone. I had football practice this morning so I'll come see you after. I love you beautiful and never forget that!

Love,
Justin<3

I blushed at the fact that he thinks me sleeping with my mouth open and snoring is adorable. I went upstairs and took a shower and lotioned my body. I slipped on a pair of gray sweatpants and a rainbow tye dye sports bra. I threw my hair in a messy ponytail and went downstairs to eat breakfast. After mama finished cooking I ate and went to lay in my bed. "Still feeling down?" Nevada asked noticing that I put my full length mirror that I normally have leaning against my wall face down. "Yea. You know Justin told me he loves me last night." I told her with a small smile. "Ahh!! What all did he say." She said squealing. I told her everything she said and she was so happy. "Well hey the crew is gonna go cosmic bowling tonight with a couple people from school that the boys know. I told them that I wasn't sure if you would feel up to it." Nev said. I pulled the covers off my face a little and said "Nah I just wanna stay home." I told her. "Ok I'll go call Shaq and tell him. I'll be right back." She said walking away. "They're at football!" I shouted after her. "I'll leave a voicemail." She shouted back. I snuggled up under the covers farther and watched LMN (LifeTime Movie Network) until I fell asleep. I woke up a little while later to Nevada spread across the bottom of my bed and the doorbell ringing. I gently got out the bed without waking her and went downstairs to get the door. "Hey baby." Justin said after I opened the door. He had two boxes of pizza and a large bottle of coke. "How was practice?" I asked him once we both sat on the living room couch. "It was good. Coach made us run a couple extra few sprints but it was worth it with playoffs coming up." I nodded eating a slice of pizza. "Where's Nevada? I brought her some pizza too." Justin asked. "She's upstairs in my bed knocked out." I said laughing. "Oh ok." He said.

"Really!?" I asked laughing. He laughed then said "Yes! Now stop laughing bae so I can tell you the rest." He was reading some corny jokes he found off the internet to me. "No. Just stop. They're getting weirder by the joke." I told him taking his phone to make him stop. "Give me my phone!" He playfully yelled at me. "No!" I said running into the kitchen. He chased me around the table then caught me when I tried to run up the stairs. "Give it to me!" He said tickling me. "OH MY GOD!! STOP!!" I yelled laughing falling on the floor. "Nope! Not till you give me my phone." He said. "Never!" I said. "Ok.." He said and continued tickling me. "Ok. Ok. I can't breathe! Here!" I said giving him his phone. "Good. I love you." Justin said letting me go then helping me up. "Now give me a kiss." He said. I playfully rolled my eyes and then kissed his lips. We sat back on the couch and I talked him into watch The Princess and the Frog with me. "This is Chance's favorite movie and she always makes me, Quincy and pops watch it with her. Next time she wants to watch it were calling you." He said laughing. I laughed too then we cuddled together and watched the movie when we heard a car honk from outside and Nevada running down the stairs. "Ok I'm leaving. I love you guys. Call me if you need me pumpkin. Bye." She said grabbing her jacket then walking out the door. "Ok. Bye love you too." I said. After she locked the door and left we turned our attention back to the movie. "Wait babe. Why aren't you going out with the crew?" I asked. Justin pulled me closer to him "Because you anit been feeling like yourself and I know you just want to stay at home. And I would much rather be at home holding my amazing girlfriend in my arms and making sure she's good then bowling." Justin said making me blush. "I love you." I said kissing him. "I love you too." He said kissing my lips. We finished watching the movie and the last thing I felt was Justin's lips against my forehead before falling into a peaceful sleep...

======================================================================

And... SCENE!!!!

•Justin is so sweet..

•Do you guys like their relationship so far?

If you have ANY questions for the characters comment or inbox them!!

Comment and Vote🙊❤️

~Monica🐯💙